Lily & Sirius (2020) Part #1

2 hours ago, moonlight89 said:

This room is shit, but becomes more shit when this guy is there,this guy is contribiuting nothing,and just destroys always the balance,and he is a perv that goes to the parties just to watch whatever he can see of the girls. 🤦‍♂️

spacer.png

To watch hot parties he should go somewhere else 😂

12 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

What happened. Can you tell us more? There was an argument?

Lily tried stupidly to let the guest do all the work while she would sneak out "let others do the work style" and guest got pissed off.

well it was about time as is very comon thing lately in many apartments but this one and Alison Roger is the kings of it (i'm not sure the deal of Alison Roger so i cant speak 100% about their nature of things).

5 hours ago, moonlight89 said:

This room is shit, but becomes more shit when this guy is there,this guy is contribiuting nothing,and just destroys always the balance,and he is a perv that goes to the parties just to watch whatever he can see of the girls. 🤦‍♂️

contribiuting - 6000-7000 rub:biggrin:

Single men only for pay. But I don't think for that. It's more like bonus + backstage. This apartment is more used to sleep, some kind of communication, plans, preparation. Swing parties away from cameras. About money for single - 100%. They talked about it constantly (entries, participation fees) in early days + Jakar also advised on pricing policy.

But I'm sure that if guy paid 6-7k rubles for "that party". He would broken Sirius's face. Therefore, parties are going on somewhere else.

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

What happened. Can you tell us more? There was an argument?

If it's an Asian girl, then they came without any special plans. Few parties canceled among community. They did not want to sit at home and be bored. 

3 hours ago, moonlight89 said:

Alison Roger is the kings of it (i'm not sure the deal of Alison Roger so i cant speak 100% about their nature of things).

I have sound of ~1-2hour on free camera in background-mode yesterday.

In A&R apt talked a lot about opening. I don't know who - but M&H open new apartment soon.

Also funny story about why Mira and Henry are offline. M&H left for family as usual. But M&H forgot - door should be closed with one upper lock. As a result, the replacement came - opened upper lock, but door is closed and lower, too. They didn't have that key.  

• Like 4