Lily & Sirius (2020) Part #1

Well I was right - both swing couples have apartments.  

Here acceptance stage.

Here - apartment search for first and viewing with apartment search second (mirahenry guests)

21 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

As I ignore places from that manager I don't care about the cams but yes it's an utter disaster 🤣

15 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

I am sure there are funerals with more fun and excitement than the parties in that place 💩👎

Lol. Jab all right? Сommunity manager promised to improve content.:biggrin: I wrote in early summer - that nothing will improve, it will either stagnate or worsen. As you can see, I'm right🐙.

Just now, Jonno said:

Guests from Mira&Henry was a great shock.... Do not think many would ever have guessed they would show up in own apartment. .lol. 

10 aug - 

- Guests from Lilka and Jakar who are go to Stifler's city now. So-so - 50/50. Zero chances for epic. But interesting apartment or strong average level is possible. Or Ju-Ju level, this is also possible.

- Guest couple in Mira. They were in Mira&Henry first apartment in 2018. The expectation is same as above.

The first couple (this one) I do not understand their limits (then, and now - I do not watch VH last 2-3 weeks - only 5 mins check for few days). But they are not 100% soft.

Mira&Henry guests - they were in first apartment as guests. And now moved from that city to M&H city. Mira and Henry helped them (apt + work in VH). But they are 100% soft-swingers and obviously not going to experiments. 

By the way, Mira and Henry have a vacation. Their twitter is most interesting of all this crap in 35 apartments.

• Like 1