Lily & Sirius (2020) Part #1

9 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

i'm pretty sure they gonna pul this shit till 05:00-06:00 and everyone will go home,and than i will put them in black list.

Nah I have better things to do. Going to sleep for example. Last time for today I checked. Lily was as boring as ever in the kitchen doing nothing... So good night 😂

2 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

look at thoose guys, they are like never seen a toples girl before, what can ou expect from them (facepalm), only the black guy i think is serious for some action,if the retards leave.

spacer.png

Thanks. That encourages my decision to no longer watch those party poopers... 😴

It's a shame to see guys like the one standing, constantly talking, moving back and forth... the gestures with the mouth and jaw, the eyes, nervous, hyperactive... drugged to more power as 99% of VH tenants! I'm not a person who's against drugs (it bothers me that they hide to do so) but this has reached its highest level on this site! Only people who do nothing, earn some money and everything for drugs! Unfortunate VH!

Ok i'm confused with this appt.    Lily is the brunette girl.....Who is Sirius?    The guy that was banging the guest in their bedroom earlier??    Who is this guy that just showed up and made himself right at home with breakfast served and all????

3 hours ago, Gudari said:

It's a shame to see guys like the one standing, constantly talking, moving back and forth... the gestures with the mouth and jaw, the eyes, nervous, hyperactive... drugged to more power as 99% of VH tenants! I'm not a person who's against drugs (it bothers me that they hide to do so) but this has reached its highest level on this site! Only people who do nothing, earn some money and everything for drugs! Unfortunate VH!

Well, there is a choice. Don't pay for this shit. Again, this is the only way to make the project better.

Why participants do something if such activity brings in 60-90$/day? Why does VH have to change something if they are swimming in money?

Well, as I wrote initially - this couple is not soft/solo. They have quite potential for current VH tenants (webcam 24/7 - do nothing 24/7 - fake tweets apt) - they may be above average level.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, moonlight89 said:

انظروا إلى هؤلاء الرجال ، فهم لم يروا أبدًا فتاة مغرورة من قبل ، ما الذي يمكن أن تتوقعه منهم (نخيل الوجه) ، فقط الرجل الأسود الذي أعتقد أنه جاد في بعض الإجراءات ، إذا غادر المتخلفون.

spacer.png

لم يسبق لهم ممارسة الجنس

3 hours ago, groomy said:

Bueno, hay una opción. No pagues por esta mierda. Nuevamente, esta es la única forma de mejorar el proyecto.

¿Por qué los participantes hacen algo si dicha actividad genera entre 60 y 90 $ / día? ¿Por qué VH tiene que cambiar algo si están nadando en dinero?

Bueno, como escribí inicialmente, esta pareja no es suave / solista. Tienen bastante potencial para los inquilinos actuales de VH (cámara web 24/7, no hacer nada 24/7, tweets falsos aptos), pueden estar por encima del nivel promedio.

Do not worry! I'm not guilty of this! I don't pay or pay for this crap!