New Format Fan Page...

HarleyFatboy

What does everybody think of the new format being used that was forced on everybody come Sept. 1st?  All this is going to do is force people to spend their days in the live chat area that Noldus has made sure everybody is aware of.  Anyway, just want to hear you all's thoughts on it....thank you

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Some things progress others regress..as more close and controled it becomes less apealing things are.As all in life.

It's never going to work because people are going to get tired of searching all the new topics for something that might have happened in one of the apartments.  There was nothing wrong with the General Chat topics and it was easy to follow along.  If they are just trying to get rid of people like myself, then I guess they will finally get their way.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It's never going to work because people are going to get tired of searching all the new topics for something that might have happened in one of the apartments.  There was nothing wrong with the General Chat topics and it was easy to follow along.  If they are just trying to get rid of people like myself, then I guess they will finally get their way.

Agree.Will be interesting to see cc number of visits,coments stats in end of year.Glad i end up my premium sub,was seing the route things were going...

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Agree.Will be interesting to see cc number of visits,coments stats in end of year.Glad i end up my premium sub,was seing the route things were going...

At the end of the year all the stats are going to show is that they had more visits for a much shorter length of time.  I didn't go back to a Premium sub for CC because it wasn't user friendly enough to my liking and most of what was posted wasn't worth watching in my opinion.  Time will tell I guess.

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Why keep it easy and straight forward when you can fuck it up and make it so much more complicated and harder to follow :huh:

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

Just now, Robwin said:

Why keep it easy and straight forward when you can fuck it up and make it so much more complicated and harder to follow :huh:

I couldn't agree more Rob, I'm really curious to know exactly what they discussed to warrant such an hideous change to the way it was being done and working so well.  People will never see eye to eye and there will always be unpleasantries within a forum and if this was one of the reasons for the change....then they shot themselves in the foot because it's still going to happen, it's human nature!!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Are you saying is less straight foward to have a general chat topic thing to coment all houses and then lots of topics divided to talk about diferent stuff and have to chearch in all those topics the correct one to talk about the specific subject we want to talk and if what we say isnt apropried to that specific topic will be moved or deleted..no way.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2