New Format Fan Page...

HarleyFatboy

Guest Peeker Seeker

I am kind of new here, can someone tell me where to post in the Leora and Malia threads, all I see is page after page of general chat threads and they are all locked and you can not post. This Forum is not like any I have been to before without forum threads to post in. No specific topics for threads at all. Very strange place run like a chat site.

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

This topic is to discuss the changes to the forum honoring the removal of the General Chat topics under each apartment's threads and that were imposed on us as of Sept. 1st.  What you posted should be posted under the Martina and Alberto apartment threads with a brand new topic name.  Can somebody help me out here...i'm struggling for words here....help!

thanks! now I understand, sorry for causing problems

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

No it's ok Nag it ain't you unless we are all thicko's and fail to understand why they are fucking up a system which works well as it is. Why would you want to keep switching topics to follow threads you had forgot what you were following for fucks sake 🤣🤔

I'm still waiting to read ONE positive comment regarding this new format...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Peeker Seeker said:

I am kind of new here, can someone tell me where to post in the Leora and Malia threads, all I see is page after page of general chat threads and they are all locked and you can not post. This Forum is not like any I have been to before without forum threads to post in. No specific topics for threads at all. Very strange place run like a chat site.

If you want to post in the Leora and Malia threads, you need to start a new topic or search for one that has the same interests as what you wanted to post about.

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

This topic is to discuss the changes to the forum honoring the removal of the General Chat topics under each apartment's threads and that were imposed on us as of Sept. 1st.  What you posted should be posted under the Martina and Alberto apartment threads with a brand new topic name.  Can somebody help me out here...i'm struggling for words here....help!

Assume you would have to have separate topics under the main topic for say the following.

Fucking

Anal

Masterbation 

Blowjobs

Massage

Sleeping

Eating

The list just gets bloody endless, then what happens if they are doing two things at once 🤣. Oooohh my brains starting to hurt 😁

• Haha 6

Guest Peeker Seeker
6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

If you want to post in the Leora and Malia threads, you need to start a new topic or search for one that has the same interests as what you wanted to post about.

I do actually, but all I can find is locked general chat threads that are locked. I guess I will have create my own topic since there aren't any. Seriously you guys call this a forum ?

3 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Assume you would have to have separate topics under the main topic for say the following.

Fucking

Anal

Masterbation 

Blowjobs

Massage

Sleeping

Eating

The list just gets bloody endless, then what happens if they are doing two things at once 🤣. Oooohh my brains starting to hurt 😁

Forgot Lesbian acts :biggrin:

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Fucking

Anal

Masterbation 

Blowjobs

Massage

Sleeping

Eating

So damn funny but oh so true!!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Peeker Seeker said:

I do actually, but all I can find is locked general chat threads that are locked. I guess I will have create my own topic since there aren't any. Seriously you guys call this a forum ?

That's because they are now locking anything that resembles a general chat topic.  There was nothing wrong with the general chat topics we were using, they were straight forward and easy to follow.  Now shit will be strewn everywhere and will be much harder to follow.  This all comes about from when the forum was first created and that's the way it was done.  When the forum was first created, RLC only had 3 or 4 apartments and it was easy to keep up with.  Over time RLC grew to over 30 apartments at one time...I believe, and this called for a change to have one General Chat topic under each apartment.  As long as you were caught up in that General Chat topic, you were caught up on everything that happened day or night.  Now you will have to search all over to find what you could have found in just one place.  It just doesn't make sense anymore!!

• Like 2