New Format Fan Page...

HarleyFatboy

Just now, jacopo89 said:

seems that guests in martina's apartment are leaving

I'm not saying this to be an asshole Jacopo89, you need to make a new topic in Martina's thread and call it M&A's Guests and put what you just said in this thread....in that thread.  Give them (the administrators) what they want and let's see how this all pans out.

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I couldn't agree more Rob, I'm really curious to know exactly what they discussed to warrant such an hideous change to the way it was being done and working so well.  People will never see eye to eye and there will always be unpleasantries within a forum and if this was one of the reasons for the change....then they shot themselves in the foot because it's still going to happen, it's human nature!!

What I don't understand, as i read it, that this only applies to the RLC forum and not VH. Why for one and not the other unless I have read it wrong and got it completely round my neck 🤔

Just now, Robwin said:

What I don't understand, as i read it, that this only applies to the RLC forum and not VH. Why for one and not the other unless I have read it wrong and got it completely round my neck 🤔

Here is where I can't help you, I never follow the VH threads.  I get your point if what you say is true, it doesn't make any sense!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm not saying this to be an asshole Jacopo89, you need to make a new topic in Martina's thread and call it M&A's Guests and put what you just said in this thread....in that thread.  Give them (the administrators) what they want and let's see how this all pans out.

sorry bro..I don't understand what this topic is for, could you please explain?

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Are you saying is less straight foward to have a general chat topic thing to coment all houses and then lots of topics divided to talk about diferent stuff and have to chearch in all those topics the correct one to talk about the specific subject we want to talk and if what we say isnt apropried to that specific topic will be moved or deleted..no way.

Yep you got it in one pal, good ain't it 😁

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, jacopo89 said:

sorry bro..I don't understand what this topic is for, could you please explain?

This topic is to discuss the changes to the forum honoring the removal of the General Chat topics under each apartment's threads and that were imposed on us as of Sept. 1st.  What you posted should be posted under the Martina and Alberto apartment threads with a brand new topic name.  Can somebody help me out here...i'm struggling for words here....help!

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Totally agree with you here...It wasn't broken, was it? Or did I miss something...:confused:

No it's ok Nag it ain't you unless we are all thicko's and fail to understand why they are fucking up a system which works well as it is. Why would you want to keep switching topics to follow threads you had forgot what you were following for fucks sake 🤣🤔

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1