Malia and Leora Fake Masturbation and silly shows #1

Alladino

7 minutes ago, chris hillman said:

Are we paying for prostitutes .i dont pay anyway for rlc im a freeloader and i believe you are insulting leora and malia what they do is up to them why be on here if you dont like them

That is exactly what I mean. With you it seems even more extreme, because you can't see anything, but still are convinced that these girls are not just putting on a show and fool the viewers.

I also think the idea that we are paying prostitutes is completely wrong. Especially because the residents should not do what the audience wants them to do and just do what they would normally do. The payment is for an insight into the private life.

This view into the private life is the only thing you we should expect. Leora and Malia are not ready for this and only perform silly shows. Therefore it is better to throw them out.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

That is exactly what I mean. With you it seems even more extreme, because you can't see anything, but still are convinced that these girls are not just putting on a show and fool the viewers.

I also think the idea that we are paying prostitutes is completely wrong. Especially because the residents should not do what the audience wants them to do and just do what they would normally do. The payment is for an insight into the private life.

This view into the private life is the only thing you we should expect. Leora and Malia are not ready for this and only perform silly shows. Therefore it is better to throw them out.

I think perhaps the best thing would be for rlc to find out who you are and throw you off of the site and ban you from it. Then no one would have to be as concerned about putting up with such nonsense, neither the site admin. of someone such as yourself being phsychotic enough to keep paying for something to continuously keep bitching and complaining about the same old shit, and continuously denigrating some of the participants of their site as well, nor the visitors who are members of this site who who have seen more than enough of it, nor yourself because then you would have been forced into not paying for something to continuosly complain about.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I think the best thing would for rlc to find out who you are and throw you off of the site and ban you from it. Then no one would have to be as concerned about putting up with such nonsense, neither the site admin. of someone such as yourself being phsychotic enough to keep paying for something to continuously keep bitching and complaining about the same old shit, and continuously denigrating some of the participants of their site as well, nor the visitors and members of this site who who have seen more than enough of it, nor yourself because then you would have been forced into not paying for something to continuosly complain about.

Just because I do not see Leora and/or Malia as some kind of gods does not mean that I denigrating them.

I describe what happens in the apartment and what strangely is not happening at all. This may show a side of the girls you would like to ignore, but it is no reason to kick me out. In fact, I think the girls should not be in the project anymore.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Just because I do not see Leora and/or Malia as some kind of gods does not mean that I denigrating them.

I describe what happens in the apartment and what strangely is not happening at all. This may show a side of the girls you would like to ignore, but it is no reason to kick me out. In fact, I think the girls should not be in the project anymore.

Well in that case dont come on here and upset very nice people in case you are wondering i aint nice

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

27 minutes ago, chris hillman said:

Well in that case dont come on here and upset very nice people in case you are wondering i aint nice

The name of this thread is "Fake Masturbation and Silly Shows", so if you don't want to read criticism about them, maybe it's you that shouldn't come in here.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, chris hillman said:

Maybe  you should fuck off telling me what to do

Says the guy who just tried to tell Alladino what to do...

34 minutes ago, chris hillman said:

Well in that case dont come on here and upset very nice people

• Like 3