Malia and Leora Fake Masturbation and silly shows #1

Alladino

3 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

HF....I'm not going to get into it with you and I'm certainly not playing games...But there could be a huge difference in meaning and interpretation between "A" and " Their "

Your right Jimbo, I don't know what I was thinking!  I forget exactly how literal this forum is at times!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/14/2020 at 3:25 PM, esanders9863 said:

I just checked in and I see 'The Best Friends / Pretending To Be Lovers Sleepover', is continuing once again, so I will check back when things become normal, and not this pretend performance

I don't see Normal coming back.  I also am curious as to why they haven't had wine or liquor for some time.

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Concour1 said:

I don't see Normal coming back.  I also am curious as to why they haven't had wine or liquor for some time.

I heard that they had decided to try to make a concerted effort not to consume much of any alcoholic beverages at the apartment anymore. If it is so, who knows why but them. Many people who partake in some consumption of alcoholic beverages from time to time, would rather do so at home as compared to while away on a majority of occasions, because of less chances of unwanted or unfortunate circumstances or situations occurring.

• Like 6

42 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I heard that they had decided to try to make a concerted effort not to consume much of any alcoholic beverages at the apartment anymore. If it is so, who knows why but them. Many people who partake in some consumption of alcoholic beverages from time to time, would rather do so at home as compared to while away on a majority of occasions, because of less chances of unwanted or unfortunate circumstances or situations occurring.

My understand is that drinking alcoholic beverages Leora doesn't like doing it much. But from what I've viewed Malia doesn't mind a drink.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

I'm gone for a while and come back to find people who were critical of any negative comments are now in general agreement: The project has virtually been abandoned (first by Leora and now Malia has been pulled away as well); The same "apartment sitters" stay tuned for hours awaiting their return; and The infrequent and fake shows continue to be no more than click bait for the thumbnails. Now the reported abandonment of alcohol? Would that have anything to do with the disastrous debut of "The Jerk" the night they tried to insert him into the storyline? The only reason they haven't moved on IMHO is because so many continue to stay tuned to any empty apartment. What a waste of valuable real estate.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, philo said:

I'm gone for a while and come back to find people who were critical of any negative comments are now in general agreement: The project has virtually been abandoned (first by Leora and now Malia has been pulled away as well); The same "apartment sitters" stay tuned for hours awaiting their return; and The infrequent and fake shows continue to be no more than click bait for the thumbnails. Now the reported abandonment of alcohol? Would that have anything to do with the disastrous debut of "The Jerk" the night they tried to insert him into the storyline? The only reason they haven't moved on IMHO is because so many continue to stay tuned to any empty apartment. What a waste of valuable real estate.

Happy Danny Glover GIF by Regal

• Like 3

These two girls are not lesbians, they are two terrible actresses who pretend to be lesbians, they always say that they are heterosexual, when there is money involved, if you have to pretend it is pretended. LOL
Leora pretends better, Malia is the worst of the worst, god that girl doesn't feel anything at all,
Thank god I had already masturbated looking at Megan, lol

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Penso che sia la prima volta che Leora abbia finto un orgasmo. 

Da quando ha iniziato a masturbarsi si è SEMPRE lavata in mezzo alle gambe dopo. Questa è la prima volta che non lo ha fatto. 

Bello lo spettacolo ma no, non ci siamo affatto... 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

It is just a hard competition evening tonight amongst the apartments .. from the one side  , Leora and Malia , then we have Megan and Holly and last but not least Amalia , Amira and Monica ... let the best show win 😂🤣

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 3