Malia and Leora Fake Masturbation and silly shows #1

Alladino

1 hour ago, esanders9863 said:

Well our two lesbians are at it again, so what is this now, four days in a row, lately when they have even been in the apartment 

Well, you're tuning in (maybe you're an RLC member).  Of course the RLC kingpins will tell them to work the lesbian angle.  It generate views (suspense, as if it will/may happen).

On a side note, I was surprised seeing Leora rubbing Malia's sweet spot a couple days ago for a solid 60 seconds.  Malia's response is to sing and/or motion her hands upwards to take her mind off the fact that she might be getting turned on.  If either one of them will go to the other side, I think it will be Malia who initiates.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

So...half the people liked whatever they did and the other half didn't.  This means the balance is even and therefore they did their job.

Avranno anche fatto un buon lavoro, ma a che prezzo? Davvero è piaciuto una cosa così palesemente finta? 

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Howard said:

Well, you're tuning in (maybe you're an RLC member).  Of course the RLC kingpins will tell them to work the lesbian angle.  It generate views (suspense, as if it will/may happen).

On a side note, I was surprised seeing Leora rubbing Malia's sweet spot a couple days ago for a solid 60 seconds.  Malia's response is to sing and/or motion her hands upwards to take her mind off the fact that she might be getting turned on.  If either one of them will go to the other side, I think it will be Malia who initiates.

Keegan-Michael Key Lol GIF by HULU

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I have mentioned at another post , in order for us to enjoy whatever is happening in front of our eyes , we need to ask ourselves what as viewers we expect . 

The way the girls at the moment are running their RLC job has made them to appear guilty no matter what . For example , if seeing them tonight after the long absent hours just laying for one more time at bed , watching for one more time something at the tablet , touching one another for one more time , we would complain for the repetition . 

They offered a show , we still complain that it was just for the clicks and to satisfy the fans due to their long time absences from the apartment . 

As a conclusion , I think all of us viewers we are confused from the actions and we don’t know what we want , which ultimately leads to comments here amongst forum members with complains , insults and so on , as some hardcore fans say , Leora is always achieving her purpose , that is the apartment having the most views and most controversial debates amongst users . This is for me what I call excellent working  busines activity and performance and Leora proves to be a master .

And as I have also said , in order that most of us get happy and satisfied , it would be to see a bit of the outside normal and real life of the girls happening inside the working apartment . If we see a slightly more normal activity , I think that the rants will slow down .

I do certainly love the girls and my 1,81€ that I give for them per month ( 20€ / 11 apartments) , it is perhaps a fair amount for what I pay , the famous value for money topic that has been created some days ago .

Becoming realistic as in the past that this woman has proven to be , by seeing Malia as an individual and doing things without depending and not a copy so far with everything that she has learned from the Master Leora and at the very end I repeat , a slight look of the life that these girls have outside of the apartment , it might get things back on track . 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

I never thought in my wildest dreams that Masha of all people, would have a more normal apartment than this, because at least she occasionally will have a guy over to have sex with, and sometimes maybe a female, but at the same time she has friends over for gatherings, this apartment has just turned into a typical sex worker apartment, where they come in and do what they have to do the make the money, then they leave for their mysterious real and normal life outside the apartment, know if you typical confuse Leora followers can explain the opposite, please I like to hear it

Masha has always been a much more interesting woman than Leora. Has a much more interesting personality, is a lot more sociable, has actual hobbies worth looking at, and isn't afraid to show her sexual side. Unlike Leora who is nothing more than a cam girl who acts like a diva and just stares at her computer or television when it isn't time to put on a scheduled cam show.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

So...half the people liked whatever they did and the other half didn't.  This means the balance is even and therefore they did their job.

Hello it's me again :biggrin:
Little question, why are you so critical and insulting towards the girls of Barça when they do the same thing as Leora and Malia?

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Masha has always been a much more interesting woman than Leora. Has a much more interesting personality, is a lot more sociable, has actual hobbies worth looking at, and isn't afraid to show her sexual side. Unlike Leora who is nothing more than a cam girl who acts like a diva and just stares at her computer or television when it isn't time to put on a scheduled cam show.

You like Masha because she will fuck anything that will move.  I was going to say tied down but even that is not out of the question!!  Masha is ugly and boring but keeps her apartment afloat by BS shows and that's the only reason you say what you do about her!!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Halloween Beauty GIF by Maybelline

• Like 3

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You like Masha because she will fuck anything that will move.  I was going to say tied down but even that is not out of the question!!  Masha is ugly and boring but keeps her apartment afloat by BS shows and that's the only reason you say what you do about her!!

I was afraid that you had changed, but no you're still the same :angel:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I have mentioned at another post , in order for us to enjoy whatever is happening in front of our eyes , we need to ask ourselves what as viewers we expect . 

The way the girls at the moment are running their RLC job has made them to appear guilty no matter what . For example , if seeing them tonight after the long absent hours just laying for one more time at bed , watching for one more time something at the tablet , touching one another for one more time , we would complain for the repetition . 

They offered a show , we still complain that it was just for the clicks and to satisfy the fans due to their long time absences from the apartment . 

As a conclusion , I think all of us viewers we are confused from the actions and we don’t know what we want , which ultimately leads to comments here amongst forum members with complains , insults and so on , as some hardcore fans say , Leora is always achieving her purpose , that is the apartment having the most views and most controversial debates amongst users . This is for me what I call excellent working  busines activity and performance and Leora proves to be a master .

And as I have also said , in order that most of us get happy and satisfied , it would be to see a bit of the outside normal and real life of the girls happening inside the working apartment . If we see a slightly more normal activity , I think that the rants will slow down .

I do certainly love the girls and my 1,81€ that I give for them per month ( 20€ / 11 apartments) , it is perhaps a fair amount for what I pay , the famous value for money topic that has been created some days ago .

Becoming realistic as in the past that this woman has proven to be , by seeing Malia as an individual and doing things without depending and not a copy so far with everything that she has learned from the Master Leora and at the very end I repeat , a slight look of the life that these girls have outside of the apartment , it might get things back on track . 

Like I said a few minutes ago ddhm, there is a balance, half like and half dislike, therefore she has done an excellent job!!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Howard said:

I agree with everything you just mentioned, but to be honest with you, I did not tune in for it, but it's really hard to miss when it's plastered up there on the preview windows, but to be honest, I was tune into  Masha little party going on, but whenever I have that feeling to see two actual lesbians, Piper and Taylor will do just nicely

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1