Malia and Leora Fake Masturbation and silly shows #1

Alladino

7 hours ago, Alladino said:

Thanks for the compliment, but you don't have to be an expert to see that Malia is so dishonest that she even faking her shows.

I have never seen Malia masturbate for real - maybe she has not learned it or she is not sensitive enough for reaching the climax.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Calle said:

I have never seen Malia masturbate for real - maybe she has not learned it or she is not sensitive enough for reaching the climax.

I think another woman would be better to this answer for us.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I'm up for the challenge to complete her second 🐨

I can understand it if Malia has a problems achieving orgasm, all one could ask of her is to become more creative and open to new scenarios instead, like when she used a lollipop on herself...that was very hot! Other ideas could be perhaps, using a vibrator or dildo during her play, bate with herself  while watching an adult girl on girl video, or take initiative and begin to play and bate herself when she’s in the same room as Leora regardless of whether Leora decides to join in. 

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, NewYorkJoe said:

I can understand it if Malia has a problems achieving orgasm, all would ask of her is to become more creative and open to new scenarios instead, like when she used a lollipop on herself...that was very hot! Other ideas could be perhaps, using a vibrator or dildo during her play, bate with herself  while watching an adult girl on girl video, or take initiative and begin to play and bate herself when she’s in the same room as Leora regardless of whether Leora decides to join in. 

If I might borrow an old catchphrase from chat with the church lady but with a slightly different twist, "Well now, wouldn't that be special". 😉

• Haha 1

On 9/3/2020 at 10:41 PM, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I love it when they real rub each other pussies.

It hasn't happened since July and hasn't really happened in earnest since June.  So I'm afraid it's not likely to happen again.  Which is truly unfortunate, because, for me at least, it's the only thing that can save this apartment.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

On 9/8/2020 at 12:54 AM, p4design said:

It hasn't happened since July and hasn't really happened in earnest since June.  So I'm afraid it's not likely to happen again.  Which is truly unfortunate, because, for me at least, it's the only thing that can save this apartment.

Honestly, that was the catalyst that made me become a subscriber and then upgrade to a Premium Membership. Simultaneously, once I saw after a few months that they decided to no longer mutually bate one another I decided to cancel my membership. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, p4design said:

I was in agreement with you until that stupid comment.

I expressed myself badly. I mean the polarization into two camps. One in favor, the other against. It reminds me a lot of the two party system in the USA. It does not matter.