Kitty & Smith Topic to talk about their sex moments, guests and even their big discussions #1

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Of the few cases(nowdays in rlc)were we dont know what will happen,because exactly that you said.."real life as it can be".Years ago we had tons of moments like this,was great many times.Now because is so rare,we have to enjoy as much as we can,its no doubth wonderfull,real and interesting.

It was so many apartments and obviously the possibilities were multiplied back then ... perhaps when we get to see moments like this , we can appreciate it even more and for once praise the tenants that they are willing to host family members in front of cameras , something that for me shows that they don’t feel ashamed of what they do and they take seriously all commitments and respect  they have towards their viewers ... with this comment , I obviously express my disappointment for other places that we see no socializing at all and at the moment two apartments out of ten with no social life is not a good statistic . 

Dont know if they brought travelcases,Hope they stay but its possible they dont because i think that or her mother or others have now a house in city(or near).In other years they usualy stayed,sleep in,a few days,now not sure,but hope so.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Dont know if they brought travelcases,Hope they stay but its possible they dont because i think that or her mother or others have now a house in city(or near).In other years they usualy stayed,sleep in,a few days,now not sure,but hope so.

Would love them to stay for a few days.

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Me to,even just the weekend would be great.We need to watch specialy the sister for at least a couple days.Yes or Yes😁.

More than happy to have mum and sister move in!!!!

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I find it interesting that Russian women hold their age well. My best friend is Russian and in his circle the women friends  even in middle age are still very attractive women.

These are Czechs dear Aussie 😉😉

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1