Kitty & Smith Topic to talk about their sex moments, guests and even their big discussions #1

17 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Kitty without any makeup have a beautiful face,but when she gets arranged and good way(not to much done like she sometimes does)she becomes absolutely gorgeous.

Kitty , as we have said , she is the most beautiful of everyone .. no comparison ( ok , personal opinion to be fair 😁😆 )  .. even the tits as we mentioned , they have been done almost perfectly 😉

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Thank you for correcting me, I have no issues anyone doing it as how do you learn.

You can always tells differences here in Europe according to the countries , I have never been to Australia as to be able and tell if you can differences for people from Canberra  , Sydney , Melbourne , Perth and so on ... but still , you are all aussies and you are Aussie 😉 

34 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Kitty , as we have said , she is the most beautiful of everyone .. no comparison ( ok , personal opinion to be fair 😁😆 )  .. even the tits as we mentioned , they have been done almost perfectly 😉

At least among the preatiest,face wise Masha,and that girl in b4(think is Holly)are equaly pretty.Very beautiful girls.

This family reunion today in this apartment , I think it makes everyone of us also feel happy seeing this couple finally smiley and peaceful and enjoying with their beloved ones .. I wish certainly for more of such great moments in this apartment and of course for Kitty and Smith and their arguments and quarrels to be as much as limited in the next year . 

• Like 3