Kitty & Smith Topic to talk about their sex moments, guests and even their big discussions #1

Just now, ze81 said:

The sister become a full grown woman(and an beautiful one).From her mother cant say a lot more than already sayed other times..sexy milf.

Love the two women to stay overnight and nude up.... yummy thought

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, moos54 said:

No, I am not relying on the gifts, because these can be taken at any time to bring them elsewhere
I rely more on the fact of having tidied the kitchen table, of having done the same with the sofa, of having cleaned the walls of the shower with bleach and the fact that the vacuum cleaner is present in the living room :biggrin:

it's too much effort for them at the same time :biggrin:

I would be happy to see Smith's family again, it will breathe new life into this apartment because it's not like it used to be since the couple returned to RLC.

Bingo 🤠🤗

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Bingo 🤠🤗

I wasn't taking a lot of risk, we're starting to get to know them and see them doing so much cleaning, it wasn't natural 😁

I do exactly the same as them when I know that I will receive people, I always wait until the last moment for cleaning 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, moos54 said:

I wasn't taking a lot of risk, we're starting to get to know them and see them doing so much cleaning, it wasn't natural 😁

I do exactly the same as them when I know that I will receive people, I always wait until the last moment for cleaning 🤣

Join the club then 😂🤣 , same habits here , why not do something tomorrow when you can postpone it today ?? 😂🤣😂

• Like 2

People that always complain about wanting real life it doesn't get any realer than having Christmas dinner with your family. 

Only wish it happened in mine, not with me as all the family loves me. But my brothers wives are fighting so no family Christmas for my wife and myself.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Now , this is as more real life as it can ever get , also very happy and exciting to see all of them together , I think it was this period in 2018 we saw them the last time  .. 

Of the few cases(nowdays in rlc)were we dont know what will happen,because exactly that you said.."real life as it can be".Years ago we had tons of moments like this,was great many times.Now because is so rare,we have to enjoy as much as we can,its no doubth wonderfull,real and interesting.

• Like 2

Just now, Aussie_oi_oi said:

People that always complain about wanting real life it doesn't get any realer than having Christmas dinner with your family. 

Only wish it happened in mine, not with me as all the family loves me. But my brothers wives are fighting so no family Christmas for my wife and myself.

Every family has its own little or big stories , we also don’t know about kitty’s father , the general feeling should always be to get the maximum positive , peaceful , funny and exciting moments with anyone that you are sharing during this period 😌😇

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

We already seen his Mother without panty in she shower once 

But not topless sadly.Think we wont see her totaly nude ever,but no doubths would be a epic moment(in my taste the sexier milf that passed in cam sites).