Kitty & Smith Topic to talk about their sex moments, guests and even their big discussions #1

3 minutes ago, jugghead said:

My friend, she cannot talk to us. It is forbidden by RLC. They need to protect the participants, but more importantly, they must protect themselves from litigation and we must respect both. But direct contact is is a wondrous concept if it were ever possible.

I have no problems if a tenant were actually to come on the forum and interact.  As long as they act in a civil manner.  RLC may see it otherwise and won't let them do such a thing. Many have tried in the past and within a few days to a week I or a mod always get a PM saying they must delete their account.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

I have no problems if a tenant were actually to come on the forum and interact.  As long as they act in a civil manner.  RLC may see it otherwise and won't let them do such a thing. Many have tried in the past and within a few days to a week I or a mod always get a PM saying they must delete their account.  

Well, it seems a novel idea but of course it does not work in practice.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, jugghead said:

My friend, she cannot talk to us. It is forbidden by RLC. They need to protect the participants, but more importantly, they must protect themselves from litigation and we must respect both. But direct contact is is a wondrous concept if it were ever possible.

Of course I know she can’t speak directly , what I meant is that she has done it indirectly in the past , after some great bating or catwalking she would smile to the cameras and tickle her eyes to show her “ thank you for viewing “ appreciation .. and when she has been pissed off , like recently , she won’t hesitate to write messages on her tits to show her disappointment  .. one way or the other , I have missed her then “ talking to us “

• Like 2

5 hours ago, jugghead said:

chaturbate and such...... if an RLC full of lets say, normal ( lol)  regular living people tried to communicate to the pervs and degenerates watching them it would turn into a sesspool....  interesting but never work... again chaturbate and chat rooms that even there ,block and ban weirdos ...  ya I liked the idea for one minute 

• Haha 1