Kitty & Smith Topic to talk about their sex moments, guests and even their big discussions #1

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

Kitty lui crie dans la chambre maintenant, elle pleurait vraiment beaucoup plus tôt 

Kitty devrait voir un professionnel pour apprendre à gérer et soigner ses accès de colère sa lui a couté ça place la dernière fois et ce n'est toujours pas résolu.

Je ne comprends pas pour pourquoi RLC les a repris.

Kitty should see a professional to learn how to manage and heal her temper tantrums. It cost her that last time and it's still unresolved.

I don't understand why RLC took them back.

6 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Kitty devrait voir un professionnel pour apprendre à gérer et soigner ses accès de colère sa lui a couté ça place la dernière fois et ce n'est toujours pas résolu.

Je ne comprends pas pour pourquoi RLC les a repris.

Kitty should see a professional to learn how to manage and heal her temper tantrums. It cost her that last time and it's still unresolved.

I don't understand why RLC took them back.

Kitty with her issues is a better and funnier apartment compared to Eliska and Pepik for example 😉, it is real life moments between a couple , the problem is that when it is tension , it isn’t enjoyable for the viewer . 1-2 times per month to argue can be normal but they have one or two per week 😔 In any case , Kitty is Kitty and I hope she stays for a long long time and hopefully her mental issues will improve as time goes by if it doesn’t look so promising with all the experience we have of this apartment 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, ddhm said:

Kitty with her issues is a better and funnier apartment compared to Eliska and Pepik for example 😉, it is real life moments between a couple , the problem is that when it is tension , it isn’t enjoyable for the viewer . 1-2 times per month to argue can be normal but they have one or two per week 😔 In any case , Kitty is Kitty and I hope she stays for a long long time and hopefully her mental issues will improve as time goes by if it doesn’t look so promising with all the experience we have of this apartment 

RLC can replace them at any time.  I won't object.

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

RLC can replace them at any time.  I won't object.

It can be that Prague has tenants problem then 😎 So much hate for L&M and being a stable apartment since quite some time , K&as with the issues , E&P that could be moved to the COV tag and it is only L&T as the pure natural couple remaining 😉

6 hours ago, ddhm said:

It can be that Prague has tenants problem then 😎 So much hate for L&M and being a stable apartment since quite some time , K&as with the issues , E&P that could be moved to the COV tag and it is only L&T as the pure natural couple remaining 😉

if we didn't have these apartments, our life would be even more boring than now 😉

On 12/23/2020 at 6:13 PM, ddhm said:

Agree.But to be fair even an empty house with just one chair in middle of an livingroom would be miles betetr than the joke E&P are.