Martina & Alberto topic to comment special moments(guests included)

ze81

Pretty excited about the new couple,they look as "normal" as M&A or C&Y.Only think i wish was that she had big (.)(.),but well we cant get everything😅.Think if expectactions are reached then will be the first good,nice,natural couple we see in site sinse ages.To bad is taking ages to put place online😕.

I assume the house for the guests will reopen today,maybe they are waiting till 1 December.Martina seems to gone to the house.This barca houses are all pretty close,if they got time to put three cams in b4 for sure they arrange time to finaly put the very needed cam in guestroom.All houses should have same quality cams and good views.

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I assume the house for the guests will reopen today,maybe they are waiting till 1 December.Martina seems to gone to the house.This barca houses are all pretty close,if they got time to put three cams in b4 for sure they arrange time to finaly put the very needed cam in guestroom.All houses should have same quality cams and good views.

That will never happen because RLC's way of thinking is.....we don't want any viewers to see the cameras because that would be trashy.

4 hours ago, ze81 said:

Doesn't look like it will be today.

14 hours ago, kokiuh27 said:

Do you know which couple is going to come in? Do you know their names?

We think is the guest couple that visited M&A a few days ago(if you have replay check 30 November,arround 19:00)Its a new couple,she is brunet and kinda on the more heavy side,they are Spanish and they seemed a nice,regular couple(a thing veryyy needed in rlc nowdays),no names,rlc will decide what we gona call them🤣.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

We think is the guest couple that visited M&A a few days ago(if you have replay check 30 November,arround 19:00)Its a new couple,she is brunet and kinda on the more heavy side,they are Spanish and they seemed a nice,regular couple(a thing veryyy needed in rlc nowdays),no names,rlc will decide what we gona call them🤣.

So far no new couple yet. Today is Dec 1st, I was hoping.

1 hour ago, valdemar said:

So far no new couple yet. Today is Dec 1st, I was hoping.

Its taking a lot of time☹️.But the couple house should be online sooner or later,Martina even sayed to the guest girl.."Your future viewers are watching you",makes sense to open today because that way their "job" would start now in start of month,but is rlc and they are a big mess nowdays🤣.My bet is still for today.