Martina & Alberto topic to comment special moments(guests included)

ze81

Alberto got injured,must had been in one of those bicycle races he participates.He needs to understand we isnt in is 20s anymore,when we are in our 30,40s its easier to get injured than to not get injured lol.

• Haha 1

Martina really want to return to barca 4 and have some more adventures with the girls but seems the call never comes lol.Hope is in next days,its the only reason i will watch b4...if she is there doing naught stuff.

43 minutes ago, hika191 said:

What did she say about it and to whom? And why does she need to get a call?

Was when she talked with her girlfriend on phone in bedroom,she sayed she enjoyed the time in b4,was kinda strange but that the girls were all nice and tried to put her at easy,confortable,she also sayed she needed this new "adventures" in her life.By the call i mean someone to contact her,invite her to b4 again.A call or a text message.

3 hours ago, hika191 said:

Thank you! So she has to wait...otherwise she can't call them?

I mean if she wants to go she probrably can just talk to one of the girls(if she have their phone numbers).But to participate in some "special" night event better be something coordenated by the rlc "pimp" Bogdan or "mistress" Nelly.

On 11/23/2020 at 1:35 PM, ze81 said:

Alberto got injured,must had been in one of those bicycle races he participates.He needs to understand we isnt in is 20s anymore,when we are in our 30,40s its easier to get injured than to not get injured lol.

Is he in the hospital or something?

13 hours ago, ze81 said:

Was when she talked with her girlfriend on phone in bedroom,she sayed she enjoyed the time in b4,was kinda strange but that the girls were all nice and tried to put her at easy,confortable,she also sayed she needed this new "adventures" in her life.By the call i mean someone to contact her,invite her to b4 again.A call or a text message.

Well next time perhaps she should stay awake. :dodgy: