Martina & Alberto topic to comment special moments(guests included)

ze81

3 hours ago, ze81 said:

Creemos que es la pareja invitada que visitó M&A hace unos días (si tiene un cheque de repetición el 30 de noviembre, alrededor de las 19:00). Es una pareja nueva, ella es morena y un poco más pesada, son españoles y parecían una pareja agradable y regular (algo muy yy necesario en rlc hoy en día), sin nombres, rlc decidirá cómo los llamaremos 🤣 .

The guy is Spanish, specifically from the Canary Islands, the girl is Latin, I don't know which country...

The new couple almost will be them.No reason for exemple Martina saying the girl that her new viewers are watching her,and even how they(M&A)explained almost everything of rlc(like how cams work,what was given or not to them etc).Personaly really hope is them,tired of "fake" people,that are there to perform and then...to perform more.This guest couple looked very similar style to M&A and thats great.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, ze81 said:

We think is the guest couple that visited M&A a few days ago(if you have replay check 30 November,arround 19:00)Its a new couple,she is brunet and kinda on the more heavy side,they are Spanish and they seemed a nice,regular couple(a thing veryyy needed in rlc nowdays),no names,rlc will decide what we gona call them🤣.

As you can see the cameras...I don't see anything, I only see 10 cameras, the same as November 2020

1 hour ago, bluewinner said:

If it's them, it's ok, I wish them good luck. I just  won't be watching them. 

Wait, you mean you won't be posting complaints and negativity in their thread every single day while continuing to watch a couple you claim you have no interest in? Who does that on CC...?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

The new couple almost will be them.No reason for exemple Martina saying the girl that her new viewers are watching her,and even how they(M&A)explained almost everything of rlc(like how cams work,what was given or not to them etc).Personaly really hope is them,tired of "fake" people,that are there to perform and then...to perform more.This guest couple looked very similar style to M&A and thats great.

I personally have no big expectations , they are totally new and without experience ( at least of what we know ) and they will need time . They can for sure prove amazing due to “ hot Latin mentality “ but they can also prove not to be suitable for this project . 

If they get the same apartment of Carla and Yanai , it will make it even stranger to understand why they let them go . I think it was super great times with them and their departure is always a big mystery . 

• Upvote 1