Beverley & Hugo (2020) Part #6

28 minutes ago, bayleebr said:

Since you all are saying there is discoed between these two and they're not having sex, does that mean both are masturbating or are they fulfilling those needs outside of the apartment, away from the glare of the cameras?

I am sure that's the biggest concern that they have at the moment 😂

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I am sure that's the biggest concern that they have at the moment 😂

Horniness is a cruel mistress that dgaf about the drama and neither do I tbh. I'm only here for hunky Hugo and his big, ol' dong. Lemme know if he slaps it till he spurts sweetie xoxo

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, bayleebr said:

Horniness is a cruel mistress that dgaf about the drama and neither do I tbh. I'm only here for hunky Hugo and his big, ol' dong. Lemme know if he slaps it till he spurts sweetie xoxo

I have no interest in watching that lol you better keep a close eye as it might happen sooner than you think. 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, bayleebr said:

If you ask nicely he might just do that for you. 😃

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jonno said:

If you ask nicely he might just do that for you. 😃

You mean like "Excuse me Mr. Hugo sir, may I have a crumb of you beating your meat till you splooge over your stomach please and thank you"? Maybe I should, he needs some coaxing in self pleasure for sure lmao

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, bayleebr said:

You mean like "Excuse me Mr. Hugo sir, may I have a crumb of you beating your meat till you splooge over your stomach please and thank you"? Maybe I should, he needs some coaxing in self pleasure for sure lmao

Worth a try.. Cannot go wrong especially saying sir, please and thank you. 😃

• Like 1

18 hours ago, HugoBeverley said:

She's at her parents ' weekend. In the future, the cat will be hers, not ours.

i totally understand, that you cannot tell everything and you defintively don't need to. Whatever happened and your future plans are i wish both of you only the best!

Anyway, it would really be nice if you could shed some light on what the future of your appartment will be. Many people here care about you and Bev and are interested to know how you will continue. It's very sad to see you living like you do at the moment.