Fan Page Leora 2020 #1

Aussie_oi_oi

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Well, curfew in 30 minutes. She'll have to get her skates on.

She have to get everything on i guess.....

(Possibly)

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Se Leora voleva tornare sarebbe già a casa. È chiaro che almeno fino a lunedì sera, massimo domani sera, non la vedremo. 

Nah i think she could still come home, she may even be downstairs now.

If not tonight, then she'll be back early tomorrow, that's my guess.

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Are you saying there, that Malia should have known what happened, and that she should have come home to comfort Leora? If so, Leora would have had to tell her about what happened, yes?

Unless you are referring to the previous nights yelling and screaming call?

I am speaking in general how the situation has evolved the last weeks , Malia is always next to Leora and for sure they speak and analyze what happens with their relations . As a good friend and realizing that this isn’t good for her  ( I mean we as just observers / viewers that we have never seen the guy and we don’t even understand the language and we come to conclusions saying that this is a false relation for her ) , shouldn’t she everyday telling her the same things we are discussing since yesterday ? I don’t say that she doesn’t advise Leora or she isn’t interfering , but as a best friend , i would expect that she is “ harder “ and more “ criticized “ towards Leora regarding the relation and the she is handling it . 

I repeat that for sure we don’t know what they are discussing , but I think Malia has no influence at all on Leora’s personal decisions , I would have thought that in a way she could affect her . On the other hand , Malia’s love story maybe isn’t allowing her also to interfere , as it seems that she is experiencing something similar ( boyfriend , not telling him what she does for a living and so on ) . 

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
11 hours ago, ddhm said:

I am speaking in general how the situation has evolved the last weeks , Malia is always next to Leora and for sure they speak and analyze what happens with their relations . As a good friend and realizing that this isn’t good for her  ( I mean we as just observers / viewers that we have never seen the guy and we don’t even understand the language and we come to conclusions saying that this is a false relation for her ) , shouldn’t she everyday telling her the same things we are discussing since yesterday ? I don’t say that she doesn’t advise Leora or she isn’t interfering , but as a best friend , i would expect that she is “ harder “ and more “ criticized “ towards Leora regarding the relation and the she is handling it . 

I repeat that for sure we don’t know what they are discussing , but I think Malia has no influence at all on Leora’s personal decisions , I would have thought that in a way she could affect her . On the other hand , Malia’s love story maybe isn’t allowing her also to interfere , as it seems that she is experiencing something similar ( boyfriend , not telling him what she does for a living and so on ) . 

Of course they talk about everything, on Thursday as soon as she stopped yelling she was talking to Malia about it, and if she had wanted her to stay with her, she would have said it. The last Malia saw of her, she was as happy as can be. Malia may not even be aware of all that last night, there is no guarantee Leora told her she yelled at him once again. But even if she did tell her, what happens then?

'Do you want me to come home to be with you'

'No, that's ok because in a few hours i'm going to spend all day out'.

Damn right Malia doesn't interfere or advise, because it would be ignored! That would probably result in an argument itself. All i can say is that Malia is there for her, and if it had gone to the point where she was alone and needed her there, Malia would be there. But where's Leora? Brooding in bed? No, been out all day. Something that was clearly already planned in advance, maybe when she texting like mad late last night, maybe even earlier than that. So Malia had no need to change.

And if anything, Malia has been the adult in the room recently. That's for sure.