B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #15 (September)

Step by step, she is slowly getting there!  I am certain she has studied the 'great reveals' of others, but the unveiling of the Seven Veils is the thing.  Who wants to see it all at once.  The show must go on.  Well done, Ariana.

12 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Lovely Ariana...thank you ❤️

Can you ditch the panties next time please...and the vibrators 😏

The panties were moved over to the side enough that you could see her pussy pulse when she had her orgasm. 😁

• Like 1

1 minute ago, corvette84 said:

The panties were moved over to the side enough that you could see her pussy pulse when she had her orgasm. 😁

I know...but just take the fuckers off and it frees up her other hand!...But I enjoyed it. Her climaxes are great, and if they are fake, she's a fucking good actress...😏

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I know...but just take the fuckers off and it frees up her other hand!...But I enjoyed it. Her climaxes are great, and if they are fake, she's a fucking good actress...😏

I don't think any of it is fake. At this point she just wants to bate to have an orgasm. I hope it doesn't become a show like many have done in the past. 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It's only been a week. and tonight was quite good, but you might be right. I'm biased guys, because I think she's a class act...she has the lot...❤️

I'm easy to please, especially when she seems passionate and enjoying it as well.😋 I couldn't ask for more.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Fagen said:

Ariana is one of the better girls, please don't replace her. I like her, finally something nice to look at (when she is here)

I don't want her to be replaced, she is very beautiful , but if she keeps going out and not stays in the appartment , I wouldn't mind ... But my first choice is her to stay ...