Current Popularity Stat for the site which Leora & Malia are participants of

Nicholas

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

Like I have said over and over, I don't have a problem with guys as long as they are a couple and they stay in the couples apartments.  It's guys in the girls apartments that I don't like!

That is again your opinion or your moral view. However, it is a fact that for several decades it has been perfectly normal to have sex outside of a permanent relationship.

The crucial difference is that sex should only take place when the residents want it too (as in they would do it when there is no camera). In GOV and also between Leora and Malia there are unfortunately cases in which a show for the camera is given. This is the real issue, as these are simply false and artificial and therefore the opposite of what RLC was.

Just now, Alladino said:

That is again your opinion or your moral view. However, it is a fact that for several decades it has been perfectly normal to have sex outside of a permanent relationship.

The crucial difference is that sex should only take place when the residents want it too (as in they would do it when there is no camera). In GOV and also between Leora and Malia there are unfortunately cases in which a show for the camera is given. This is the real issue, as these are simply false and artificial and therefore the opposite of what RLC was.

That may be OK in your eyes but it's not in mine.  That is not the way it was intended and I stand by my moral convictions!

That may be OK in your eyes but it's not in mine.  That is not the way it was intended and I stand by my moral convictions!

I did not expect otherwise. But, for RLC your moral conception should not have any meaning. It is about the lives of the residents, their opinions and their morals.

9 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

I would imagine that residents wont want to participate in the project at the moment due to the restriction of movement across countries hence the decline in apartments. Also, I assume that a lot of countries have laws prohibiting these 'set-ups' or we'd see a lot more sites and countries doing it. 

girls from B4 got home ok

So, are you another one that thinks opinions are only reserved for those that watch RLC?

No, I did not say that.

But RLC should not give up its idea just because you do not agree, due to your really somewhat outdated moral believe.

Just now, Alladino said:

That' s bullshit. The society is constantly evolving and therefore changing the underlying moral concepts.

No sir, you are wrong my friend.  Society changing doesn't change one's morals.  People that have no morals might except the change but those of us that have morals do not.