Current Popularity Stat for the site which Leora & Malia are participants of

Nicholas

4 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I would say your morals are the morals that fit in with what you want to see and believe.  My morals are based on the bible and what I was taught from my parents.  You feel it's ok for a man or woman to step outside their marriage and I don't see it that way!  Cheating is not OK and it will never be OK with the one that it matters to the most!!  I have no place in my heart for cheaters, thieves, drug abusers, or law breakers!!  This is the last comment I am going to make on all this moral judgement stuff!!

4 hours ago, Alladino said:

The bible contradicts itself so often, all moral conceptions derived from it are in the end also only individual opinions. We in western society have selected the parts that fit, reinterpreted others or simply ignored them.

I am an atheist and do not believe in a god. Still, I have very clear moral concepts which I have made the basis of my life. If I learn something new, I am able to improve them. Something everyone should do, because otherwise we would still kill alleged witches. 😉

If I was teaching a history class, I would use these quotes above to show the class that there are two moral codes

religious and society

took awhile to get there but just excellent

sorry for the short rant in history mode lol

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Alladino said:

Why not just stop all the shows in RLC and find some new interesting residents for the apartments in Barcelona.

My observation is that the company that owns RLC has gotten lazy in managing their site. The fact that they still haven’t updated their video format from Adobe flash should be an indicator. Because of RCL’s apathy they have created an environment where some of the tenants have become lazy, inattentive and feel they can still get a free ride while not having to meet their obligations to their subscribers. Hopefully when this begins to impact RLC financially they will finally take action. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 9/8/2020 at 3:55 AM, Nicholas said:

Anyway, getting back to the original point of the topic, it has seemed that the apartment had reached it's height of popularity when there were more interactions between the two friends whenever they were at the apartment at the same time, before they both started spending more time away from the apartment. But also at other times when only one or the other of the two was there alone more than lately. Since then, like the overall popularity of the rlc site itself being on a decline, it has seemed that the overall popularity of the apartment there has to some extent as well. Even though most times higher thumbs are noticed for the apartment, it has at times been somewhat less as much as well. 

More real girlie shows would help the numbers look better.

23 minutes ago, Alladino said:

These silly shows only distract from how empty this apartment is.

If only something from the real life of the girls would actually happen in the apartment.

LOL, you wouldn't see it anyway.