Current Popularity Stat for the site which Leora & Malia are participants of

Nicholas

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

No sir, you are wrong my friend.  Society changing doesn't change one's morals.  People that have no morals might except the change but those of us that have morals do not.

The moral conception of people differs. To claim that you have the correct morals and all those who deviate from them are unmoral is arrogant and a little simple-minded.

I have my morals and let others have theirs. The important thing is that RLC is not about what you want but about getting an insight into the lives of the residents. No matter if they meet your moral standards or not.

This is especially true for the insight into the sex life (also outside of a steady relationship).

53 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I couldn't agree with you more!!  I just hope by you saying for RLC to give them a long overdue wake up call, means that you are tired of seeing them and they should be put out to pasture!!

No I'm not tired of seeing them, I assume you're referring to Leora and Malia I agree they could do with a little reminder though, it's all the other couples that need a reminder, on saying that RLC investing in some decent apartments wouldn't go amiss, for example Martina and Alberto's apartment can only be compared to a luxury rabbit hutch.

I've been trying to PM you, can you PM me please

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Alladino said:

The moral conception of people differs. To claim that you have the correct morals and all those who deviate from them are unmoral is arrogant and a little simple-minded.

I have my morals and let others have theirs. The important thing is that RLC is not about what you want but about getting an insight into the lives of the residents. No matter if they meet your moral standards or not.

This is especially true for the insight into the sex life (also outside of a steady relationship).

I would say your morals are the morals that fit in with what you want to see and believe.  My morals are based on the bible and what I was taught from my parents.  You feel it's ok for a man or woman to step outside their marriage and I don't see it that way!  Cheating is not OK and it will never be OK with the one that it matters to the most!!  I have no place in my heart for cheaters, thieves, drug abusers, or law breakers!!  This is the last comment I am going to make on all this moral judgement stuff!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

No I'm not tired of seeing them, I assume you're referring to Leora and Malia I agree they could do with a little reminder though, it's all the other couples that need a reminder, on saying that RLC investing in some decent apartments wouldn't go amiss, for example Martina and Alberto's apartment can only be compared to a luxury rabbit hutch.

I was actually referring to all the repeats in the Barca places.  I have no problems with Leora and Malia, I don't watch them...I just read about them.  I don't think a reminder would be bad for them though!

I'll try to PM you and see if I have any luck....standby please.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

its only the barcelona apartments that are any good, condition wise

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

check your PM's please

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I would say your morals are the morals that fit in with what you want to see and believe.  My morals are based on the bible and what I was taught from my parents.  You feel it's ok for a man or woman to step outside their marriage and I don't see it that way!  Cheating is not OK and it will never be OK with the one that it matters to the most!!  I have no place in my heart for cheaters, thieves, drug abusers, or law breakers!!  This is the last comment I am going to make on all this moral judgement stuff!!

The bible contradicts itself so often, all moral conceptions derived from it are in the end also only individual opinions. We in western society have selected the parts that fit, reinterpreted others or simply ignored them.

I am an atheist and do not believe in a god. Still, I have very clear moral concepts which I have made the basis of my life. If I learn something new, I am able to improve them. Something everyone should do, because otherwise we would still kill alleged witches. 😉

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Alladino said:

The bible contradicts itself so often, all moral conceptions derived from it are in the end also only individual opinions. We in western society have selected the parts that fit, reinterpreted others or simply ignored them.

I am an atheist and do not believe in a god. Still, I have very clear moral concepts which I have made the basis of my life. If I learn something new, I am able to improve them. Something everyone should do, because otherwise we would still kill alleged witches. 😉

Morals are like opinions everyone has them. Just not the same.

• Like 1