Current Popularity Stat for the site which Leora & Malia are participants of

Nicholas

6 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

No, it was not a good decision to cast a male in the GOV apartments.  you say that "if life only takes place in other places, it is ultimately just a silly facade" and I agree with you.  However, that is what has been happening throughout the Barcelona apartments is just that!  I've always been one to say that none of these girls should know each other and then you would have as close to a real life scenario as you could get but right now on RLC in the Barcelona establishments, it's just one big happy family spread across 4 residences.  It's a joke and the joke is on you and everyone else that subscribes to their garbage!!

Totally confused what's what happening in the GOV and COV appartments have anything to with this apartment?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Totally confused what's what happening in the GOV and COV appartments have anything to with this apartment?

There are many similarities to the GOV apartments. One of the saddest is probably the pseudo lesbian shows that Leora and Malia have performed.

In general i think it's about recognizing where we really get an insight into the life of the residents or just get fooled by a silly facade. No matter how many masturbations shows Leora or e.g. Irma pull off, it can't hide the fact that they don't really live in the apartments. For them this place is like a workplace where they generate an illusory world that is free of real emotions and real life.

I understand that some here like to be deceived by this illusory world. But at the same time I think that reality is worth a lot more and RLC should look for residents who are really ready to participate in the project. I think it is time for a more realistic cast. Both in Barcelona and in this apartment.

• Like 4

In consideration of how long it has been known of that the two have been friends, it has at times seemed somewhat unfortunate that the two friends have not chosen to become even closer in their relationship of friendship by regarding their relationship as also a benificial friends with special benefits relationship for one another more than they ever have thus far. It would be quite nice if such a decision was ever made by the two, let alone would make for some quite intriguing and interesting observations for them to share. Any noticed circumstances or situations of such would definitely be good for not only their popularity, but the sites popularity as well. It also would be nice to have more confidence that certain situations that have occurred there previously, were as meaningful to the both of the two friends, as they were meant to be.   

• Confused 1

29 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

In consideration of how long it has been known of that the two have been friends, it has at times seemed somewhat unfortunate that the two friends have not chosen to become even closer in their relationship of friendship by regarding their relationship as also a benificial friends with special benefits relationship for one another more than they ever have thus far. It would be quite nice if such a decision was ever made by the two, let alone would make for some quite intriguing and interesting observations for them to share. Any noticed circumstances or situations of such would definitely be good for not only their popularity, but the sites popularity as well.   

There is not the slightest sexual attraction between the two. The girls are obviously hetero.

If they pretend to be into each other, it just looks ridiculous and is very inappropriate for a site that should actually be realistic.

That RLC started with these pseudo lesbian shows was a big mistake. I really hope the whole show thing will finally come to an end.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, Alladino said:

There is not the slightest sexual attraction between the two. The girls are obviously hetero.

If they pretend to be into each other, it just looks ridiculous and is very inappropriate for a site that should actually be realistic.

That RLC started with these pseudo lesbian shows was a big mistake. I really hope the whole show thing will finally come to an end.

I believe the genie who tired long ago of such attitudes and beliefs that he imprisoned you in his lamp, has once again slipped up and made another mistake of allowing you to escape from out of his lamp once again. I'm going to have to have a chit chat with that genie. I believe he may need to put forth more of an effort to keep you in his lamp.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/16/2020 at 5:52 AM, Nicholas said:

I believe the genie who tired long ago of such attitudes and beliefs that he imprisoned you in his lamp, has once again slipped up and made another mistake of allowing you to escape from out of his lamp once again. I'm going to have to have a chit chat with that genie. I believe he may need to put forth more of an effort to keep you in his lamp.

What Nick another 1000 years might do the trick 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/15/2020 at 8:48 PM, Alladino said:

Just think if you stopped subscribing to RLC your wishes would come true, the whole thing would finally come to an end for you, and our wishes would also come true because then you'd shut the fuck up, and leave the Forum to adults

• Like 7

4 hours ago, Newark52 said:

Just think if you stopped subscribing to RLC your wishes would come true, the whole thing would finally come to an end for you, and our wishes would also come true because then you'd shut the fuck up, and leave the Forum to adults

There seems to be alot of people not been friends with my best mate  alladino dont know why hes the only arse that can talk shit

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Newark52 said:

For the life of me if I was him as so terribly unhappy I wouldn't watch and comment. I would move on to something that I enjoy to do and watch.

12 hours ago, chris hillman said:

There seems to be a lot of people not been friends with my best mate  Allandino don't know why he's the only ass that can talk shit

Chris you keeping up with your med's 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

For the life of me if I was him as so terribly unhappy I wouldn't watch and comment. I would move on to something that I enjoy to do and watch.

6 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Yes thanks for asking

• Haha 2