Current Popularity Stat for the site which Leora & Malia are participants of

Nicholas

14 minutes ago, Alladino said:

If Leora and Malia would start to actually have their private life also in this apartments and not these silly shows, a lot of people would watch, including me.

Sorry calling you out on that comment. How would you know can you see into the future? I'm yet to read to read anything that you have written that isn't negative on any topic. Is this real life to you? Not all people see things the way you do thank god. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Sorry calling you out on that comment. How would you know can you see into the future? I'm yet to read to read anything that you have written that isn't negative on any topic. Is this real life to you? Not all people see things the way you do thank god. 

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

When one has to look at the world through one's asshole...well then,  we end up with the troll, petulant, baby who was beat up in school stomping on everyone in the forum in order to get his way.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

mass production

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I wonder what the popularity chart would show for the fans of Leora with all the absenteeism there is today or is a simple bate enough to keep them happy!!

Leora now gives masturbation shows in mass production. Totally unrealistic.

A really lifeless apartment. It is sad that RLC has this apartment.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

A really lifeless apartment. It is sad that RLC has this apartment.

Let me tell you what is sad and it's not this apartment.  What's sad is that RLC fucked up B4 by putting that worthless Nelly and Bogdan in there...that's what is really sad!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Let me tell you what is sad and it's not this apartment.  What's sad is that RLC fucked up B4 by putting that worthless Nelly and Bogdan in there...that's what is really sad!

No, this was probably a very good decision.

The two are sympathetic and it has been long time to remove this useless separation between COV and GOV.

It is important to have the real life in the apartments. If life only takes place in other places, it is ultimately just a silly facade. Just like with Leora and Melia.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Alladino said:

No, this was probably a very good decision.

The two are sympathetic and it has been long time to remove this useless separation between COV and GOV.

It is important to have the real life in the apartments. If life only takes place in other places, it is ultimately just a silly facade. Just like with Leora and Melia.

No, it was not a good decision to cast a male in the GOV apartments.  you say that "if life only takes place in other places, it is ultimately just a silly facade" and I agree with you.  However, that is what has been happening throughout the Barcelona apartments is just that!  I've always been one to say that none of these girls should know each other and then you would have as close to a real life scenario as you could get but right now on RLC in the Barcelona establishments, it's just one big happy family spread across 4 residences.  It's a joke and the joke is on you and everyone else that subscribes to their garbage!!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

No, it was not a good decision to cast a male in the GOV apartments.  you say that "if life only takes place in other places, it is ultimately just a silly facade" and I agree with you.  However, that is what has been happening throughout the Barcelona apartments is just that!  I've always been one to say that none of these girls should know each other and then you would have as close to a real life scenario as you could get but right now on RLC in the Barcelona establishments, it's just one big happy family spread across 4 residences.  It's a joke and the joke is on you and everyone else that subscribes to their garbage!!

It is good to bring people together, some who knew each other before and some who are new. One of the biggest issues with the GOV apartments was that there were not enough visitors.

That the different apartments visit each other is not a problem, on the contrary, it brings more variety. Anyway, It would be better to see a few more visitors from the area.

I am curious what happens with B2. There will soon be three or four places available here. Maybe RLC has found a couple for this apartment too.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

It is good to bring people together, some who knew each other before and some who are new. One of the biggest issues with the GOV apartments was that there were not enough visitors.

That the different apartments visit each other is not a problem, on the contrary, it brings more variety. Anyway, It would be better to see a few more visitors from the area.

I am curious what happens with B2. There will soon be three or four places available here. Maybe RLC has found a couple for this apartment too.

I'm done with you!!  You have done enough to ruin the GOV apartments!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1