Julmodels (2020) Part #2

12 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

What is Ali? Yes M&H are indeed the cam suppliers 

Aliexpress. Well, it's easier - MH deliver at least 100500 cameras if needed. 5-10 days and delivered. Also MH have proven sellers, various additional discounts, bonuses, etc. Transportation 40 cameras and equipment from EU to Russia may have problems at customs (additional expenses - because this is already commercial package). 

Realistic - sell some cameras to Alex and Lina, for new apartments in EU. Others are just sell. 

9 hours ago, Catmaster said:

Why is Julmodels gone? 😓

The agency decided to stop renting this villa. Because new restrictions on invite models. As a result, 2-3 models need an apartment in Budapest per month - it's easier to rent apartment for this days.

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

i thought the problem  was the casting and not the cams 😅😂

The whole Julmodels management fucked it up. They could have earned a ton of money with this place. But they did everything wrong what you can possibly do wrong 💩

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

On 10/2/2020 at 11:06 AM, jabbath1987 said:

The whole Julmodels management fucked it up. They could have earned a ton of money with this place. But they did everything wrong what you can possibly do wrong 💩

Its maybe a mix of things that has made this place untenable, if the covid situation is making it difficult to get girls to come to shoot then they won't come. Can see why Julmodels decided to stop renting the place if its just not needed. Wont be missed based on the last month etc but i did enjoy it at times, Lika was a joy to watch and i found Emi entertaining before her.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, sulzer25059 said:

Its maybe a mix of things that has made this place untenable, if the covid situation is making it difficult to get girls to come to shoot then they won't come. Can see why Julmodels decided to stop renting the place if its just not needed. Wont be missed based on the last month etc but i did enjoy it at times, Lika was a joy to watch and i found Emi entertaining before her.

Yes but they already fucked it up before Covid came..

• 3 weeks later...