B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #30 (September)

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

Without wanting to get into the alcohol debate, yesterday the girls ate mussels, so there is a greater chance that she has had food poisoning because of a not-so-fresh mussel than a problem with alcohol

She just had too much to drink yesterday that's all, doesn't mean she has a problem with booze. I'm sure there's plenty of us on here who have done the same thing. πŸ™‚

• Like 1

Without wanting to get into the alcohol debate, yesterday the girls ate mussels, so there is a greater chance that she has had food poisoning because of a not-so-fresh mussel than a problem with alcohol

LMAO...you are really a funny guy when you try!Β  According to what I read she was drinking at breakfast and that is what contributed to the way she felt and not the mussels like you claim.

41 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LMAO...you are really a funny guy when you try!Β  According to what I read she was drinking at breakfast and that is what contributed to the way she felt and not the mussels like you claim.

Glad to make you laugh and although some can tell that she has been drinking since breakfast, she had meals during the day and did not seem to be intoxicated with wine, she had coherent conversation with Amy in the afternoon and even with Rocco, Megan and Elmira during the meal in the evening
She still didn't seem really affected by alcohol when she was in the bedroom with Rocco and Megan
So yes the possibility of a mussel not fresh is a reason just as plausible as having drunk too much
I have already had food poisoning and it does not prevent, it makes you suddenly sick, a bit like Holly last night
So you can laugh as much as you want and tell yourself that it comes from too much alcohol, which is still a possibility, but I think that we should not hide all the possible facts

• Like 3

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

Glad to make you laugh and although some can tell that she has been drinking since breakfast, she had meals during the day and did not seem to be intoxicated with wine, she had coherent conversation with Amy in the afternoon and even with Rocco, Megan and Elmira during the meal in the evening
She still didn't seem really affected by alcohol when she was in the bedroom with Rocco and Megan
So yes the possibility of a mussel not fresh is a reason just as plausible as having drunk too much
I have already had food poisoning and it does not prevent, it makes you suddenly sick, a bit like Holly last night
So you can laugh as much as you want and tell yourself that it comes from too much alcohol, which is still a possibility, but I think that we should not hide all the possible facts

I'm just picking on you Moos, it could be very well possible that she had a slight bout with some food poisoning.Β  One does need to be careful when eating such foods that's for sure.

I love liver and it doesn't matter what kind...beef, deer, chicken, lamb when I can find it, and so on.Β  The problem is, I have to be careful and not eat too much of it as it is not good for people that have gout.

Here is an interesting video on Beef vs Lamb vs Chicken liver if anyone cares to watch...

Β 

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm just picking on you Moos, it could be very well possible that she had a slight bout with some food poisoning.Β  One does need to be careful when eating such foods that's for sure.

I love liver and it doesn't matter what kind...beef, deer, chicken, lamb when I can find it, and so on.Β  The problem is, I have to be careful and not eat too much of it as it is not good for people that have gout.

Here is an interesting video on Beef vs Lamb vs Chicken liver if anyone cares to watch...

Β 

I managed to fall ill by eating lentils that I had left a little too long in the fridge, I tried my luck, a few later I realized that I had lost :biggrin:

We will say that I wanted to mark my territory, in my work, I go back from time to time where the lentils ended up on the ground
And bon appΓ©tit for those who are eatingΒ :biggrin:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Β 

I never heard anyone called beef liver---but I have heard someone referred to as being a chicken liver. 😏

• Haha 1

I managed to fall ill by eating lentils that I had left a little too long in the fridge, I tried my luck, a few later I realized that I had lost :biggrin:

We will say that I wanted to mark my territory, in my work, I go back from time to time where the lentils ended up on the ground
And bon appΓ©tit for those who are eatingΒ :biggrin:

Just like a male cat 😏

• Haha 3