Coronavirus at home

11 hours ago, corvette84 said:

What virus? And all this mask bullshit. What a joke.😡

So it is a joke that many of us lost family and friends to Covid?  And the Public Health Doctors of the world who urge people to wear masks are jokers as well?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Harry1949 said:

So ist es ein Witz, dass viele von uns verloren, Familie und Freunde zu Covid? Und die Öffentliche Gesundheit Ärzte der Welt, fordern die Menschen tragen Masken, Joker, wie gut?

thanks Harry1949:

AHA: Keep your distance - observe hygiene (wash hands) - wear a mask for everyday life (mouth-nose cover).
All those people who disregard this should be sent to an intensive care unit so that they can see how people die of breathlessness etc. Not to mention the late effects that we all do not know exactly yet.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Tuc Diwer said:

thanks Harry1949:

AHA: Keep your distance - observe hygiene (wash hands) - wear a mask for everyday life (mouth-nose cover).
All those people who disregard this should be sent to an intensive care unit so that they can see how people die of breathlessness etc. Not to mention the late effects that we all do not know exactly yet.

Well, we in Canada, as well as much of Europe, wear masks.  And on a per capita basis, we have had a lot less cases and deaths than the USA has had which leads the world at 196,000+ but I can only conclude that a lot of them do not care.

3 minutes ago, Harry1949 said:

Well, we in Canada, as well as much of Europe, wear masks.  And on a per capita basis, we have had a lot less cases and deaths than the USA has had which leads the world at 196,000+ but I can only conclude that a lot of them do not care.

Which is also why we are keeping our Boarder with the USA closed through September into October.  Also why some 600,000 Americans now live and work in Canada.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Harry1949 said:

Das ist auch der Grund, warum halten wir unsere Grenze mit den USA geschlossen, das im September in den Oktober. Auch der Grund, warum rund 600.000 Amerikaner, die jetzt Leben und arbeiten in Kanada.

I am happy for you that you live in such a beautiful country. Maybe I will be able to cross the pond again in my life and visit your country.
I am sure that many approaches lead to the goal, only what is important is what is done.
What I don't understand is that Sweden didn't have to wear a mask except for old people's homes, and they have Corona very well under control. We can only hope that the vaccine will come soon, no matter which country. I don't want to comment on the USA. Is my very private decision