Coronavirus at home

10 hours ago, Tuc Diwer said:

thanks Harry1949:

AHA: Keep your distance - observe hygiene (wash hands) - wear a mask for everyday life (mouth-nose cover).
All those people who disregard this should be sent to an intensive care unit so that they can see how people die of breathlessness etc. Not to mention the late effects that we all do not know exactly yet.

When I had a operation last year I woke up fighting to breathe I had contracted pneumonia from the hospital it is no joke!!  Covid19 is worse than that.

11 hours ago, corvette84 said:

🖕

Judging by the make and model of car that you idolize and I assume, own (worst piece of cheap crap ever produced by GM)... your age therefor, puts you in the danger zone. It also clouds your judgement due to senility.  My friend count, dead from Covid is at two.  One was 60 and the other 68.  Good luck. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Judging by the make and model of car that you idolize and I assume, own (worst piece of cheap crap ever produced by GM)... your age therefor, puts you in the danger zone. It also clouds your judgement due to senility.  My friend count, dead from Covid is at two.  One was 60 and the other 68.  Good luck. 

First off, sorry for your loss!

Secondly, I happen to love my Vette, the only thing I would change about it is the interior but then again, all GM products have cheap ass interior IMHO.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

First off, sorry for your loss!

Secondly, I happen to love my Vette, the only thing I would change about it is the interior but then again, all GM products have cheap ass interior IMHO.

I rented a Mustang convertable in Miami a couple of years ago...cheap assed plastic interior if there ever was one.

1 hour ago, maxfactor said:

I haven't owned that car for many years. I am in no danger because there is no virus anymore. Just keep being a sheep and wear your mask.

2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

I rented a Mustang convertable in Miami a couple of years ago...cheap assed plastic interior if there ever was one.

All vehicles have cheap assed plastic interior, it's just that some are better than others depending on what petrochemical plant produced the plastic.

There is a big petrochemical company not far from where I live.  They make all the medical grade plastics, they make the plastic for spun bound materials such as rugs and polypropylene underwear.  They also make the plastic for Ford motor corp., potato chip bags, pop bottles, kitchen utensils and even hazardous waste pond liners, etc., etc., etc.,..  Not all plastics companies produce the same types of plastics.

I'll take the Mustang's interior over the interior in my Vette any day!

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

All vehicles have cheap assed plastic interior, it's just that some are better than others depending on what petrochemical plant produced the plastic.

There is a big petrochemical company not far from where I live.  They make all the medical grade plastics, they make the plastic for spun bound materials such as rugs and polypropylene underwear.  They also make the plastic for Ford motor corp., potato chip bags, pop bottles, kitchen utensils and even hazardous waste pond liners, etc., etc., etc.,..  Not all plastics companies produce the same types of plastics.

I'll take the Mustang's interior over the interior in my Vette any day!

After 30 years in the automotive oem / tier manufacturing business, I'm well aware of cheap plastic vs good.  There is not a part that I have not seen made.

• Like 1

It surprises me how much this people are outside,just to give an exemple today more than 10.000 persons infected and almost 100 dead.Its already talked that sooner than later the country will enter in emergency mode again,with all the things that brings.

20 minutes ago, ze81 said:

It surprises me how much this people are outside,just to give an exemple today more than 10.000 persons infected and almost 100 dead.Its already talked that sooner than later the country will enter in emergency mode again,with all the things that brings.

It does amaze me how so many people can be so irresponsible in their behaviour with this virus problem, what with all these demonstrations, partying and thinking it so vital to go on holiday i find unbelievable. So many are the younger generation who seem to think they are untouchable so why is it so surprising we are all having new outbreaks of the virus.

• Upvote 3