Masha - Home activities #1

Noldus

7 hours ago, summertimesadness said:

C'est normal pour lui de le faire là-bas. J'avais juste peur que le chat saute sur sa bite. 😄

Il commence à vidanger dans l'éventualité où il faudrait baiser Masha pour durer plus longtemps 🤣

He starts draining in the event that Masha needs to be fucked to last longer 🤣

16 hours ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Je suis mort de rire le mec se branle sur le canapé dans le noir 🤣

I'm laughing to death the guy jerks off on the couch in the dark 🤣

This was the second time I saw any man masturbate on RLC. The first one was a small middle aged guy who also brought prostitutes to the apartment, that happened some years ago, I do not remember his name (Hector?). The RLC guys usually satisfy themselves in sex and the girls need to bate - this bearded guy was a visitor though.

On 10/18/2020 at 11:52 AM, franklin said:

Anybody know what the deal is with the chubby guy who visits occasionally?  He seems to help out Masha with computer issues, but is always in the friend-zone and on the fringe of what's going on when other visitors are there.  Is he just a nerdy friend or is he sticking around being helpful in the hope that Masha fucks him one day?  OK, Russian / Italian speakers who listen in - over to you 😉

He's turned up at Masha's several times now, he seems to be some type of computer-cum-music person.  I think Masha wants a music career (well Masha, so do thousands of others - everyone wants to be a popstar now).  Mind you, she's very talented e.g. painting, languages etc., so best of luck with that.  The guy stayed-over at Masha's on Saturday night, albeit on the sofa ... though, no doubt, it won't be long before he'll end up in her bed - knowing what she's like.  He's gradually starting to get his feet under the table.  😉

• Like 1