Masha - Home activities #1

Noldus

On 10/13/2020 at 5:58 PM, hondarellas said:

This apartment, in the absence of topics, usually resort to repetitions, in truth, what happened to this rope-man? Why does not spend any weekend, 2-3 days from there, now that Masha is without a roommate, and is in lack of sex? ๐Ÿ˜‰

I notice Masha seems really turned on with being tied up.ย  Rope man seemed to be more interested in Sophia.ย  He was more delicate with Masha then Sophia.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Scottish Republic said:

* Well at least we agree on one thing (bold above).ย  You're in the wrong forum section with this comment - this is about Masha's apartment, you're way off topic.ย  There's a politics section for topics regarding nationalism.ย  I have to say, I've never come across such a poor debater as you - that's what comes of a poor education.

I don't debate radical terrorists.

Anybody know what the deal is with the chubby guy who visits occasionally?ย  He seems to help out Masha with computer issues, but is always in the friend-zone and on the fringe of what's going on when other visitors are there.ย  Is he just a nerdy friend or is he sticking around being helpful in the hope that Masha fucks him one day?ย  OK, Russian / Italian speakers who listen in - over to youย ๐Ÿ˜‰

4 hours ago, franklin said:

Quelqu'un sait quel est le problรจme avec le gars potelรฉ qui rend visite de temps en temps? Il semble aider Masha avec des problรจmes informatiques, mais est toujours dans la zone d'amis et en marge de ce qui se passe lorsque d'autres visiteurs sont lร . Est-il juste un ami ringard ou reste-t-il utile dans l'espoir que Masha le baise un jour? OK, les locuteurs russes / italiens qui รฉcoutent - ร  vousย  ๐Ÿ˜‰

Peut-รชtre qu'un jour Masha le paieraย en nature pour service rendu mais j'en doute.ย ๐Ÿคจ

Mais qui c'est, Masha est capable de nous surprendre elle l'a dรฉjร  prouvรฉe par le passรฉ.ย ๐Ÿ™‚

Maybe one day Masha will pay him in kind for a service rendered, but I doubt it.ย ๐Ÿคจ

But who it is, Masha is able to surprise us, she has already proven it in the past.ย ๐Ÿ™‚

On 10/14/2020 at 3:58 AM, hondarellas said:

This apartment, in the absence of topics, usually resort to repetitions, in truth, what happened to this rope-man? Why does not spend any weekend, 2-3 days from there, now that Masha is without a roommate, and is in lack of sex? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Very funny, it never crossed our minds that he would come, but we also do not know that he will leave on October 19 and we also do not know that he is in Rome since yesterday ! ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿคฅ๐Ÿค“๐Ÿ™ƒ

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, rado07 said:

brought wine
maybe there will be a new rope demonstration today
connection Masha -Babi???๐Ÿ˜

I hope Rado! Last time he came in addition to tying up with the girls, he had more sex with Sophia. Only the second time fingering and lick Mashas pussy for a while. Today I hope she throws out Mashas eyes because she deserves it! ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ™„

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, hondarellas said:

Very funny, it never crossed our minds that he would come, but we also do not know that he will leave on October 19 and we also do not know that he is in Rome since yesterday ! ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿคฅ๐Ÿค“๐Ÿ™ƒ

His last visit was not received with such enthusiasm
I had also criticized. Ropes and knots and the depiction of tying is seen by various people as an art, and the rope man knows how to tie.
so i accept his passion....and hope there is big session๐Ÿ˜‰

• Like 2