Masha - Home activities #1

Noldus

3 minutes ago, Daleys said:

The guest couple looks very horny the guy looks like he wants to fuck but the girl keeps resisting.

The girl is Babi, who was a tenant in B1. And stayed at Masha's for awhile. It seems that if she isn't getting paid for it, she will not perform on camera. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

The girl is Babi, who was a tenant in B1. And stayed at Masha's for awhile. It seems that if she isn't getting paid for it, she will not perform on camera. 

Haven't looked at her fully the kitchen was dark so i couldn't see fully so not a couple but a guy she found then all for views then and like you said nothing will happen.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

La niña es Babi, que era inquilina en B1. Y me quedé en Masha's por un tiempo. Parece que si no le pagan por ello, no actuará ante la cámara. 

When Masha was in Barcelona and Babi was in this apartment if he "acted in front of the cameras"...🤷‍♂️

il y a 3 minutes, omedo a dit :

Quand Masha était à Barcelone et Babi était dans cet appartement s'il "agissait devant les caméras" ... 🤷‍♂️

La nouvelle fille est la jolie copine de Babi qui est venue à Barcelone et a passé deux ou trois jours avec Babi

Jolie fille bien roulée .

• Like 2

1 minute ago, isidore57 said:

La nouvelle fille est la jolie copine de Babi qui est local à Barcelone et a passé deux ou trois jours avec Babi

Jolie fille bien roulée.

Yes, I put it in another comment, he was also in B4 speaking in French with Fiora's friend.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, rado07 said:

maintenant Babi est venu aussi

Il y a aussi l'amie de Babi aperçu déjà en B4 je parle de la fille métisse je la reconnais et elle parle le français mais pas chez Masha car ils parlent tous l'italien.

There is also Babi's friend seen already in B4 I speak of the Métis girl I recognize her and she speaks French but not at Masha's because they all speak Italian.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, hondarellas said:

Babi actuó como reserva en este apartamento cuando Masha estaba en Barcelona. ¡Es muy extraño todo este revuelo en este apartamento esta noche! 🤔

If you mean that there is more activity in this forum is normal, happens in all, when you introduce an element that is not usual, I mean people who are not normally in the apartments tend to create expectations and therefore people write more ...