Masha - Home activities #1

Noldus

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

So you are telling us that it is RLC which acts on the behavior of Eliska and Pepik :biggrin:

I think They have problem with managing their apartments in Prague. for some reason they can't find suitable tenants there. Hakeem & Asia were not much better than Eliska & Pepik. 

22 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

RLC is not just a site. it is a producer. they have their casting departments and etc ...I don't think they leave a multi-million dollars business to be run by a few young girls. there are things that happens behind the scene and social media accounts 😃

I'm sorry Blue but this is not correct. Not in the way that you think. RLC does not interfere with the lives and decisions of its tenants. The most they do is incentivize but everything comes down to the tenant's final decision.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I'm sorry Blue but this is not correct. Not in the way that you think. RLC does not interfere with the lives and decisions of its tenants. The most they do is incentivize but everything comes down to the tenant's final decision.

I am sure they do plan some events and give some directions. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, bluewinner said:

Je suis sûr qu'ils planifient certains événements et donnent des indications. 

Il y a beaucoup de russe et d'Ukrainien sur RLC et curieusement beaucoup de participantes parlent couramment l'italien ou vivent avec un conjoint italien et comme par hasard ils se connaissent tous les employer locataire de RLC sont une grande famille ce n'est absolument pas normal ni naturel pour moi au départ ce qui était reallife et devenus faux ils sont devenus des acteurs cela crève les yeux.

There are a lot of Russian and Ukrainian on RLC and curiously many participants speak fluent Italian or live with an Italian spouse and as luck would have known each other employing RLC tenants are a big family it is absolutely not not normal nor natural for me at the beginning what was reallife and become false they have become actors it is obvious.

15 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Il y a beaucoup de russe et d'Ukrainien sur RLC et curieusement beaucoup de participantes parlent couramment l'italien ou vivent avec un conjoint italien et comme par hasard ils se connaissent tous les employer locataire de RLC sont une grande famille ce n'est absolument pas normal ni naturel pour moi au départ ce qui était reallife et devenus faux ils sont devenus des acteurs cela crève les yeux.

There are a lot of Russian and Ukrainian on RLC and curiously many participants speak fluent Italian or live with an Italian spouse and as luck would have known each other employing RLC tenants are a big family it is absolutely not not normal nor natural for me at the beginning what was reallife and become false they have become actors it is obvious.

Ces filles voyagent beaucoup et visitent différents pays, l'Italie comme l'Espagne sont des pays très fréquentés par cette communauté Russe et Ukrainienne 

En général, ces filles apprennent la langue du pays dans lequel elles vont rester quelques temps, on a vue pas mal de filles se mettrent à apprendre l'espagnol par exemple 

Pendant ces voyages, elles rencontrent aussi d'autres personnes que ce soit hommes ou femmes, d'où le fait que certaines ce connaissent depuis longtemps 

Rlc n'a pas à chercher bien loin les participantes car souvent les filles présentent propose à des amies ou connaissances de rejoindre le projet 

Par rapport à Masha, ça fait 4 ans qu'elle est en Italie, à Rome

elle a apprit la langue et elle a rencontré des gens qui sont devenus des amis comme Babi et Piper, qui elles sont en Italie depuis bien plus longtemps que Masha 

Il n'y a aucun acteur dans tout ce que tu peux voir et oui c'est une grande famille, et c'est bien cela qui fait la force de ce concept 

16 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

There are a lot of Russian and Ukrainian on RLC and curiously many participants speak fluent Italian or live with an Italian spouse and as luck would have known each other employing RLC tenants are a big family it is absolutely not not normal nor natural for me at the beginning what was reallife and become false they became actors that is obvious.

I am not saying what we see is scripted or the participants are acting in a role. I just meant there are some planning and coordination. like planning an event, introducing new guests and so on. obviously they are also directing the tenants by rewarding certain behaviours that are more interesting to their subscribers.  and I was not criticising RLC or the tenants, in facts that's what they need to do.

• Like 1

Ce ne sont pas des acteurs vous dites moos54 mais il faut reconnaitre que leur participation est ambiguë il gagne de l'argent pour vivre dans les appartements bluewinner dits que rlc donne quelques instructions s'ils ne sont pas comédiens qui sont-ils alors ?

Une entreprise familiale ?

They are not actors you say moos54 but it must be recognized that their participation is ambiguous he earns money to live in the bluewinner apartments said that rlc gives some instructions if they are not actors who are they then?

A family business ?

38 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Ce ne sont pas des acteurs vous dites moos54 mais il faut reconnaitre que leur participation est ambiguë il gagne de l'argent pour vivre dans les appartements bluewinner dits que rlc donne quelques instructions s'ils ne sont pas comédiens qui sont-ils alors ?

They are not actors you say moos54 but it must be recognized that their participation is ambiguous he earns money to live in the bluewinner apartments said that rlc gives some instructions if they are not actors who are they then?

Des personnes qui vivent dans des appartements avec des caméras et qui ont une compensation financière pour être vue, comme un droit à l'image par exemple 

Sinon pour des acteurs, ils ont plutôt bien travaillé le scénario d'amis qui partagent un repas tout en discutant, un peu comme ce que j'ai fait ce week end, sauf que je n'ai pas de caméras pour le prouver ^^ 

et Blue n'a pas forcément raison sur tout non plus, moi non plus  d'ailleurs :biggrin:

• Haha 1