New puppy chat

Noldus

The new pup is showing signs of being out of control - starting to take liberties in the house.  I think this dog is gonna be trouble 😬.  Worst case scenario: it eventually kicks M&A and the black dog out of the apartment; brings in some canine friends (RLC's first all-animal apartment).   Doggy fans will appreciate it ... wink wink, nod nod, if you know what I mean.  😉

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 9/15/2020 at 7:11 PM, Scottish Republic said:

The new pup is showing signs of being out of control - starting to take liberties in the house.  I think this dog is gonna be trouble 😬.  Worst case scenario: it eventually kicks M&A and the black dog out of the apartment; brings in some canine friends (RLC's first all-animal apartment).   Doggy fans will appreciate it ... wink wink, nod nod, if you know what I mean.  😉

Dont blame the pup. He seems to have the run of the apartment. Anyone whos had a pup knows that can lead to trouble.

On 9/16/2020 at 1:11 AM, Scottish Republic said:

Scottish Republic: have you ever had a dog (including puppy age)?
Labrador Retrievers are good-natured and friendly dogs. Any kind of sharpness, aggressiveness or inappropriate shyness towards people are far from the breed typical Labrador. The Labrador Retriever behaves friendly, open-minded and curious towards his environment and people. He feels comfortable in the presence of humans and does not show any shyness, fear or insecurity when they come too close. His will to please is pronounced.
A Xoloitzcuintle is friendly, affectionate to his family, intelligent, dignified and calm and has a great ability to adapt. He is usually suspicious of strangers, which makes him a good watchdog.

(puppy name: Tacco?)

Let's wait and see what time brings. This is only information for you

The older black dog is a Labrador Retriever. They should be careful of his weight. Not good for his rear hips. He walks a little lame as it is in the back end.

New pup appears to have either Malinois or Shepherd markings along with the ears and tail. Very intelligent dogs. This pup loves to get under Martina's shirt while she lays on the couch. Lucky pup! 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Sorry if this has been addressed before but the question has popped into my head now and then.  I never watched Carina & Sabrina much before they left, or followed Martina & Alberto when they first joined so I’m wondering if I missed something concerning the older dog.  I’m wondering if M&A brought this dog with them when they moved in or did they inherit it from C&S?

32 minutes ago, Chipper said:

Sorry if this has been addressed before but the question has popped into my head now and then.  I never watched Carina & Sabrina much before they left, or followed Martina & Alberto when they first joined so I’m wondering if I missed something concerning the older dog.  I’m wondering if M&A brought this dog with them when they moved in or did they inherit it from C&S?

It's Alberto's dog, so not the same dog