Carla & Yanai - home activities topic

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

The less bad thing was if one of their friends couples stayed with the house.The worst,horrible situation was if Gina,Queen,N&B etc stayed with the house.

I agree with you on this point, especially with Nelly & Bogdan but if it get's them out of B4 where they absolutely don't belong....I'M ALL FOR IT!!!

2 minutes ago, kokiuh27 said:

On 02/07/2019 Carla and Yanai arrived in Reallifecam.
After almost 16 months they leave the project...Eliska and Pepik have just arrived on 06/16/20, I think they will probably leave in 2021 when their contract expires..

The best couple to join the project and now they leave.😞

55 minutes ago, Daleys said:

I like Carla and YanaI alot and yes there guests are an added bonus but i don't watch this apartment just for the guests alone i really do like Carla and Yanai a lot they are an amazing couple that i like alot.

So do you like them a lot Daleys?...😏

• Haha 2

As long as nothing is official , we can all speculate of what has happened and what it is going to be . This apartment has been an energetic , active , full of moments and good feelings place for both the tenants and the guests who were visiting , I don’t think that RLC would be so stupid let’s say to “ abandon “ a couple that was profitable in my opinion to the site . Let’s be patient and time will tell what occurs . 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

As long as nothing is official , we can all speculate of what has happened and what it is going to be . This apartment has been an energetic , active , full of moments and good feelings place for both the tenants and the guests who were visiting , I don’t think that RLC would be so stupid let’s say to “ abandon “ a couple that was profitable in my opinion to the site . Let’s be patient and time will tell what occurs . 

Sometimes Tenants just choose to move onto better things. There is life after RLC for the participants.

• Like 4