Carla & Yanai - home activities topic

1 hour ago, Mark Thompson said:

I might add that yes in a way, it's a way of life, IF these people that come to these RLC type voyeur projects are ?/ dedicated exhibitionist and some sure are. some  more sexually( like a  Leora), some just want to be seen , looked upon (I think like masha)..... anyway...many find these RLC as a way to make money with little care of it being a way of life....  and get a little buzz from exhibitionism (like a lot of the young party girlies) ... but not so deep that they stay with it...... so with Carla/Yani they have a good mix of all of the above but as I say for their guests and perhaps how they become vviewed socially....they need to get away from this project.....

one other point ...people keep asking why don't they have friends over , more guests..... because this a private KINK, a weird way to make money in front of non exhibitionist people .....must be very difficult to hide or find privacy , or explain this ?weirdness to friends and family....ya dad I get paid to have Tibor fuck the shit out of me on the couch for old voyeur weirdos to get off on .....ok some of you aren't old ....lol  

I couldn’t agree more with your analysis of the project , on the other hand and concerning relatives , friends or any guests that visit these people at their apartments / working places , I think that most of them have accepted the choice the tenants have made , although they find it for sure weird . But whenever we see any other things except a normal visit and spending an afternoon or evening with these people ( like nudism , sexual  interactions ) , I believe that also whoever is visiting is having this “ hidden desire “ of experiencing something wild and different , the reasons i can’t figure out , but I think listening from the tenants what comments have been made about them , their appearance and so on , it might be that it drives them to also behave with actions in front of the cameras .

As a conclusion , I think that we are discussing for a job that few people would have the guts to do and therefore , whatever these people provide for the indefinite time that they have chosen to participate and for whatever reason they decided to expose themselves , it is a good escape for anyone of us of our problems and concentrating to other people lives whenever we watch . 

• Upvote 1

Why is people so pissed this couple is leaving? They brought friends yeah, but what? you had fun watching them play nonsense games? barely sexual activity between guests. Carla is not good looking at all, lets hope an attractive and real couple takes over, in Barcelona there are plenty of beautiful woman. 

Regarding Nelly and Bogdan, I hope they leave the project for good, but I read somewhere that they actually work for RLC, so, there's that, if they stay, I'll rather have them in the Carla apartment than with the girls, everytime they bring a male friend, Bogdan starts playing childish games and cockblocks the shit out of them, Nelly is ugly as fuck.

They should also get rid of Eliska and Pepik, ASAP. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, TheGambit said:

Why is people so pissed this couple is leaving? They brought friends yeah, but what? you had fun watching them play nonsense games? barely sexual activity between guests. Carla is not good looking at all, lets hope an attractive and real couple takes over, in Barcelona there are plenty of beautiful woman. 

Regarding Nelly and Bogdan, I hope they leave the project for good, but I read somewhere that they actually work for RLC, so, there's that, if they stay, I'll rather have them in the Carla apartment than with the girls, everytime they bring a male friend, Bogdan starts playing childish games and cockblocks the shit out of them, Nelly is ugly as fuck.

They should also get rid of Eliska and Pepik, ASAP. 

You forgot to mention the constant girls that keep coming back to the girls apt repeats repeats repeats they all need to go ASAP.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

Feel really sad seing them leaving😔.As i said westerday if wasnt for Martina&Alberto i would end my sub.Carla&Yanai specialy sinse 2020 was the most active,fun and normal looking house of rlc.Now we dont have a bunch of normal guests at weekend etc.Yanai was the best gathering host rlc still had,this two were very sociably,a joy to watch with some regularity.Its disgusting houses with zero genuine stuff like E&P,the Dolls house continue and this ones leave😔.Makes me lose the little hope i still had that rlc would return one day to be about raw,genuine lifes in cams.Now if rlc dare to put some dam barca girls in house or even N&B i will strongly consider cut my sub,even with M&A still in site.

Recently my 90 days subscription has expired and I simply could not bring myself to renew. There is almost no more insight into the private life of the residents. Instead there are stupid shows and residents who obviously keep their private life away from the camera. Most stupid are all the pseudo lesbian shows. RLC is just annoying and not worth the money.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

They need to look into a better pricing model, they could do a per apartment subscription. that way you could pay €10 per appartment.
Id much rather have a single appartment i subscribe to and another one that i can change around each month, so i pay €20. instead i don't pay the €44.95 and give RLC zero

• Like 1