Carla & Yanai - home activities topic

12 hours ago, ddhm said:

As long as nothing is official , we can all speculate of what has happened and what it is going to be . This apartment has been an energetic , active , full of moments and good feelings place for both the tenants and the guests who were visiting , I don’t think that RLC would be so stupid let’s say to “ abandon “ a couple that was profitable in my opinion to the site . Let’s be patient and time will tell what occurs . 

Un commento sensato dopo tanto.

11 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Sometimes Tenants just choose to move onto better things. There is life after RLC for the participants.

I totally agree , but their recent behavior hasn’t suggested that they are ready for this next step in their lives , let’s see . 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Brokk! said:

Un commento sensato dopo tanto.

15 hours ago, ddhm said:

As long as nothing is official , we can all speculate of what has happened and what it is going to be . This apartment has been an energetic , active , full of moments and good feelings place for both the tenants and the guests who were visiting , I don’t think that RLC would be so stupid let’s say to “ abandon “ a couple that was profitable in my opinion to the site . Let’s be patient and time will tell what occurs . 

Agree...but for those same reasons of being active with so many non RLC paid and indoctrinated friends and guests??   it must be limiting , maybe uncomfortable, so time to move on from this fun experiment and get on with 'Real Life' no cams 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mark Thompson said:

Agree...but for those same reasons of being active with so many non RLC paid and indoctrinated friends and guests??   it must be limiting , maybe uncomfortable, so time to move on from this fun experiment and get on with 'Real Life' no cams 

This couple , their way of life , socializing and so much positivity is so very much deserved that they are happy , the step towards a life away from the cameras is at the right  direction indeed ... it just seems awkward because they haven’t shown any signs not liking this way of life . 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

This couple , their way of life , socializing and so much positivity is so very much deserved that they are happy , the step towards a life away from the cameras is at the right  direction indeed ... it just seems awkward because they haven’t shown any signs not liking this way of life . 

I might add that yes in a way, it's a way of life, IF these people that come to these RLC type voyeur projects are ?/ dedicated exhibitionist and some sure are. some  more sexually( like a  Leora), some just want to be seen , looked upon (I think like masha)..... anyway...many find these RLC as a way to make money with little care of it being a way of life....  and get a little buzz from exhibitionism (like a lot of the young party girlies) ... but not so deep that they stay with it...... so with Carla/Yani they have a good mix of all of the above but as I say for their guests and perhaps how they become vviewed socially....they need to get away from this project.....

one other point ...people keep asking why don't they have friends over , more guests..... because this a private KINK, a weird way to make money in front of non exhibitionist people .....must be very difficult to hide or find privacy , or explain this ?weirdness to friends and family....ya dad I get paid to have Tibor fuck the shit out of me on the couch for old voyeur weirdos to get off on .....ok some of you aren't old ....lol  

Feel really sad seing them leaving😔.As i said westerday if wasnt for Martina&Alberto i would end my sub.Carla&Yanai specialy sinse 2020 was the most active,fun and normal looking house of rlc.Now we dont have a bunch of normal guests at weekend etc.Yanai was the best gathering host rlc still had,this two were very sociably,a joy to watch with some regularity.Its disgusting houses with zero genuine stuff like E&P,the Dolls house continue and this ones leave😔.Makes me lose the little hope i still had that rlc would return one day to be about raw,genuine lifes in cams.Now if rlc dare to put some dam barca girls in house or even N&B i will strongly consider cut my sub,even with M&A still in site.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, ddhm said:

From their talks(specialy one they had westerday in bathroom)it felt they really had to leave..it seems wasnt their wish..Carla even looks to Yanai very sad and he says to..Its not my fault.And yes..rlc of nowdays would totaly be that stupid.From the talks the couple had(obviously i only listend part of it)they didnt sayed nothing about not return..so it could happen like you said.We will see how stupid or not they(site) are when the supose replaces arrive..if its barca girls or N&B then yep..stupid as hell.

• Thanks 1