Opinions , ideas and speculations for out of the apartment life / activities - 1

ddhm

7 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

Pure insinuation and very insulting thing to say when you don´t no shit what she is doing.You should be banned for vomit out such things.

Però è normale pensarlo, cosa puoi fare a quell'ora? Neanche i call centers a quell'ora sono aperti, per fare un esempio. 

Non credo che faccia la pasticcera... 

• Haha 2

Just now, masterchef56 said:

Pure insinuation and very insulting thing to say when you don´t no shit what she is doing.You should be banned for vomit out such things.

Oh get a fucking life for fucks sake, of course it's just speculation, so what?. This is a forum for discussions if you hadn't noticed and we all are entitled to our opinions whether you like them or not. These girls ain't snow white virgins even if some of you sad buggers want putting them on a bloody pedestal and worshipping them from afar :angel: They probably read this and just laugh at you all.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

My goodness, you did your best to hide a perfectly suitable critic between masses of bogus glorification. 

Leora does not work in a fast foot restaurant. She takes the garbage from the backyard of a resturant and  passes it on to her fans. It is bullshit through and through and you spend time to praise her like a god?!? WTF?!?

Leora fools her fans with the cheapest methods, most of which she has copied from the barcelona apartments. 

If you think that someone that continues to pay for something that they have continuously complained about day after day, and week after week, for more than a year, and who's complaints have basically been the same or very nearly related in subject matter, shows some certain higher level of intelligence that may eventually have some positive effect or reaction that would coincide more with your personal views or opinions on such matters, it would certainly not be unwise to think otherwise. To the contrary, it actually seems pretty foolish for anyone to do such a thing. If you are so unhappy and unsatisfied with what you have been paying for as long as you have, it makes absolutely no sense whatsoever for anyone, including you, to continue paying for something that they seem so obviously unhappy or unsatisfied with as long as you have, and to then complain about substantial portions of, and sometimes even much more of what you have been paying for. So imo, what you have been constantly and consistantly alluding to which has been basically related to the same ole subject matter you have been complaining about, yet you continue to pay for, so I consider that same ole rhetoric from you to be garbage, and actually quite foolish on your part. To make a long explanation short, if you don't like something, don't continue to pay for it nearly as long, and then continue complaining about it, because it's your own foolishness that projects a certain level of ignorance as well.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

If you think that someone that continues to pay for something that they have continuously complained about day after day, and week after week, for more than a year, and who's complaints have basically been the same or very nearly related in subject matter, shows some certain higher level of intelligence that may eventually have some positive effect or reaction that would coincide more with your personal views or opinions on such matters, it would certainly not be unwise to think otherwise. To the contrary, it actually seems pretty foolish for anyone to do such a thing. If you are so unhappy and unsatisfied with what you have been paying for as long as you have, it makes absolutely no sense whatsoever for anyone to continue paying for something that they seem so obviously unhappy or unsatisfied with as long as you have, to then complain about parts of and sometimes even much more of what you have been paying for. So imo, what you have been constantly and consistantly alluding to which has been basically related to the same ole subject matter you have been complaining about, yet you continue to pay for, so I consider that same ole rhetoric from you to be garbage, and actually quite foolish on your part. To make a long story short, if you don't like something, don't continue to pay for it nearly as long, and then continue complaining about it, because it's your own foolishness that projects a certain level of ignorance as well.

Why waste one word when you can say twenty, over and over lol. what a load of bollocks, quite true bollocks but still bollocks :biggrin: You obviously like verbal diarrhoea :biggrin:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Why waste one word when you can say twenty, over and over lol. what a load of bollocks, quite true bollocks but still bollocks :biggrin: You obviously like verbal diarrhoea :biggrin:

Call it what you want Rob, but I'll call out anyone for such repeated foolishness and nonsense that are at it over and over whenever I notice it occurring. As long as he's been doing it yet continuing to pay for it, it's ridiculous.

• Like 7

33 minutes ago, Pepe said:

But he's not wrong no matter how it's said.

Alladino is entitled to his opinion but I think when you only comment with the same thing 95% of the time how is this not considered spamming the forum or thread no matter what the topic is. I guess rules only apply how others wish to interpret them. Speculation of course.

Spam

verb gerund or present participle: spamming send the same message indiscriminately to (large numbers of recipients) on the Internet.

2. When talking in chat, forum, or a newsgroup, spam, also known as flooding, is posting multiple lines of the same text two or more times. ... Spam is also a general term used in any form of online communication to describe someone advertising a product or service.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2