Opinions , ideas and speculations for out of the apartment life / activities - 1

ddhm

25 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

When we make the comparison between Leora and the barca girls, we are talking strictly about her putting on masturbation shows for the camera. She does it just like the barca girls.

Perhaps some may view such comparisons as they may be doing such things alot like her. Seems that I recall that being mentioned on more than one occasion previously. Regardless of which way such a comparison may be viewed, I like to believe that some may be interested in other parts of people's lives whenever they may be at their respective apartments, besides those parts as well.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 9/27/2020 at 5:08 PM, BBsq69 said:

Have you all lost your mind? A prostitute is someone who is paid to have sex with. 

in Barcelona, girls, they get paid and have sex, maybe you mean something else

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

At the end of the day do you think Leora gives a shit what you, Harley, me. Pepe, or uncle Tom Cobbly thinks about her...She quite honesty doesn't care a damn about opinions..She does exactly what she likes.

More to the point perhaps could be.....Should she give a shit what people think?

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

At the end of the day do you think Leora gives a shit what you, Harley, me. Pepe, or uncle Tom Cobbly thinks about her...She quite honesty doesn't care a damn about opinions..She does exactly what she likes.

I don't think they give a shit, when someone says that, it's because they really DO care.
Anyone who is curious to see what she sees on the phone, we can see that she continuously looks at rlc to see the thumbnails, and we can also see that she enters this forum to see our opinions, that shows that Leora does NOT don't give a shit what we think of her.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, adrian-10 said:

No creo que les importe una mierda, cuando alguien dice eso, es porque realmente les importa.
Cualquiera que tenga curiosidad por ver lo que ve en el teléfono, podemos ver que continuamente mira rlc para ver las miniaturas, y también podemos ver que ingresa a este foro para ver nuestras opiniones, eso demuestra que Leora NO lo hace. Me importa una mierda lo que pensemos de ella.

Sorry for the translator.
I meant if you care about our opinions.

4 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

More to the point perhaps could be.....Should she give a shit what people think?

Now that is a good question Jimbo!  I think if she didn't give a shit just a little bit, she wouldn't be a woman or even human for that matter.  Any performer wants to know how they are doing and these tenants are no different.  The problem arrises when they read more into it than there really is.  Like I've always said, it's a balancing act and they will always be able to please some people some of the time, but they will never be able to please all people all of the time.

• Like 1

There is no difference between any girl, they all work for the sex industry. Each girl has her style, and her way of doing her job.
We support their work with our money.
Each of us has our preferences, each one likes a particular girl because her way of working gives us more pleasure.
It all comes down to them doing their job, to bring us pleasure, and we continue to finance their work, it is a financial exchange, nothing more.
For me I do not give a shit about any of them, and for them I am shit, indifference is reciprocal

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, adrian-10 said:

I don't think they give a shit, when someone says that, it's because they really DO care.
Anyone who is curious to see what she sees on the phone, we can see that she continuously looks at rlc to see the thumbnails, and we can also see that she enters this forum to see our opinions, that shows that Leora does NOT don't give a shit what we think of her.

I'm not disputing what you say, but, when she looks at RLC thumbnails as you point out, is she looking for her own ego or vanity or for the paying customers benefit? Also, if, as you are so sure she enters this furum, (which she might dispute by the way.).and she sees some of the negative comments, then surely if she cared she would alter the situation to appease the dissenting masses.

I am just asking the question...not saying if she is right or wrong, rather a Devils Advocate 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I'm not disputing what you say, but, when she looks at RLC thumbnails as you point out, is she looking for her own ego or vanity or for the paying customers benefit? Also, if, as you are so sure she enters this furum, (which she might dispute by the way.).and she sees some of the negative comments, then surely if she cared she would alter the situation to appease the dissenting masses.

I am just asking the question...not saying if she is right or wrong, rather a Devils Advocate 

Are you looking for your own ego or the benefit of paying customers? The only person who can answer is Leora.
  since you are so sure, she enters this furum.
You have been seeing Leora for a long time, I suppose you have ever been interested in seeing what Leora sees on the phone, and you have surely been able to observe that she, visualizes this forum, she reads what we think of her, both the good and the bad, that she does not comment on the forum, it is her choice,
Perhaps, (assumption) I have contact with some people in this forum, and those people are the ones who make only positive comments, it is an assumption, nothing more,
My comment about the visualization of the thumbnails, and that enters the forum, is a fact that I have seen with my eyes and I imagine that many more people have seen it.
Really, I don't care much about being right or wrong, when I enter here and in rlc it's because I'm bored and I don't have anything better to do.
Have a good afternoon. Now I have to go

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, adrian-10 said:

Are you looking for your own ego or the benefit of paying customers? The only person who can answer is Leora.
  since you are so sure, she enters this furum.
You have been seeing Leora for a long time, I suppose you have ever been interested in seeing what Leora sees on the phone, and you have surely been able to observe that she, visualizes this forum, she reads what we think of her, both the good and the bad, that she does not comment on the forum, it is her choice,
Perhaps, (assumption) I have contact with some people in this forum, and those people are the ones who make only positive comments, it is an assumption, nothing more,
My comment about the visualization of the thumbnails, and that enters the forum, is a fact that I have seen with my eyes and I imagine that many more people have seen it.
Really, I don't care much about being right or wrong, when I enter here and in rlc it's because I'm bored and I don't have anything better to do.
Have a good afternoon. Now I have to go

HaHa---That boredom you mentioned must be contagious...You have passed it on to me.. 

• Like 4