Opinions , ideas and speculations for out of the apartment life / activities - 1

ddhm

34 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Who says you have the right information?  Are you or are you not an employee of RLC?  If not, what you get out of their social media accounts by stalking them doesn't warrant your information being any more correct than anyone else's.

I never said anything about Leora & Malia being angels, they are on an adult website exposing themselves to thousands of people for Pete sake.  All I'm saying is they haven't displayed the type of depraved media that the Barca girls have and I have respect for them in not doing so!!

Everybody wants something different out of RLC!  You, apparently want the Barca style girls and I simply do not!!

I don't pretend to know the whole truth but I know and I see things so I can afford to speak
Already I base most of my thinking on the content that I can see within RLC thanks to my subscription, if you had access, maybe you would see your copy again because you would see that what you see in Barcelona, you also see it at Leora and Malia

What makes me laugh the most is that you allow yourself to criticize girls who are in Barcelona when you are ready to give the benefits of the doubt to these two girls for the same kind of thing, if it's a girl from Barcelona who is absent, there is always a sexual connotation with money at the end, if it's Leora, it's because she's going to save orphans from famine:biggrin:
I caricature but it's almost that anyway

For my part and with all the honesty that I can have, I sincerely think that we overestimate these two girls while we underestimate most of the time the girls who are in Barcelona
This is not pejorative for anyone but I do not see any difference and they are all on equal footing and the border is really very very very very thin for me

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I don't pretend to know the whole truth but I know and I see things so I can afford to speak
Already I base most of my thinking on the content that I can see within RLC thanks to my subscription, if you had access, maybe you would see your copy again because you would see that what you see in Barcelona, you also see it at Leora and Malia

What makes me laugh the most is that you allow yourself to criticize girls who are in Barcelona when you are ready to give the benefits of the doubt to these two girls for the same kind of thing, if it's a girl from Barcelona who is absent, there is always a sexual connotation with money at the end, if it's Leora, it's because she's going to save orphans from famine:biggrin:
I caricature but it's almost that anyway

For my part and with all the honesty that I can have, I sincerely think that we overestimate these two girls while we underestimate most of the time the girls who are in Barcelona
This is not pejorative for anyone but I do not see any difference and they are all on equal footing and the border is really very very very very thin for me

Moos, I have people that tell me things about these girls that are members of RLC and CC.  Not all of what I say is based off BS.  I have never heard of Leora or Malia showing up after being out all night long and having in tow male acquaintances like Damira and those other two girls did one morning, and then shagging them later that morning.  Which by the way, the one girl (all tatted up) that I can't remember her name, was with a black guy that she just couldn't wait to bed down only to be disappointed from what I heard about it.  So there is a huge difference in what is seen in Barcelona compared to what is seen in Prague with Leora and Malia.

There is nothing to underestimate with the girls in Barcelona, it's straight out bold and right in your face nasty IMO!!

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Who says you have the right information?  Are you or are you not an employee of RLC?  If not, what you get out of their social media accounts by stalking them doesn't warrant your information being any more correct than anyone else's.

I never said anything about Leora & Malia being angels, they are on an adult website exposing themselves to thousands of people for Pete sake.  All I'm saying is they haven't displayed the type of depraved media that the Barca girls have and I have respect for them in not doing so!!

Everybody wants something different out of RLC!  You, apparently want the Barca style girls and I simply do not!!

You've gotta admit that the bating sessions are becoming very much Barca-esque though...aren't they?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

You've gotta admit that the bating sessions are becoming very much Barca-esque though...aren't they?

Plus, they are here to entertain you aren't they?  They are going to do something no matter if it's just bates or not.  I was told by an individual not long ago that one of the only things he would like to see is for Leora to get a proper shagging and other than that, he's perfectly fine with the way things are in her apartment.  It was brought up because I was telling him I had no interest in seeing guy/girl sex, I think it's boring as hell !!

9 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Moos, I have people that tell me things about these girls that are members of RLC and CC.  Not all of what I say is based off BS.  I have never heard of Leora or Malia showing up after being out all night long and having in tow male acquaintances like Damira and those other two girls did one morning, and then shagging them later that morning.  Which by the way, the one girl (all tatted up) that I can't remember her name, was with a black guy that she just couldn't wait to bed down only to be disappointed from what I heard about it.  So there is a huge difference in what is seen in Barcelona compared to what is seen in Prague with Leora and Malia.

There is nothing to underestimate with the girls in Barcelona, it's straight out bold and right in your face nasty IMO!!

So are you sure they're telling you the truth? Are they rlc workers and know everything? because that's what you blame others who don't say what you want to hear

Apparently the truth for you is only the one you want to believe, so I apologize in advance but the reality of the facts is far from the fairy world you seem to believe and it goes in both ways 😁

Who doesn't tell you that Leora and Malia go on dates with different men every weekend when they are away for more than 24 hours?

the only difference is that some are not afraid to share their life experiences, while others prefer to leave it outside of an apartment with lots of cameras

we could almost conclude that this could possibly tarnish the image we could have of them, this goes for many girls who are criticized for not sharing anything, whether in Prague or Barcelona

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I meant the events when they are bating each other...

Like I said, they have to do something and it was a good change to the norm when they first started doing it.  Unfortunately for the viewers it hasn't progressed any and it probably never will.  I was quite surprised it ever happened in the first place to be totally honest with you.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I honestly can't answer that Naga.  I've only been shown a couple of Leora's bates and none of Malia's so honestly I have no idea.

Me that's what I blame you because you prefer to select what suits you, while there are many things happening that normally should revolt you, since these are exactly the kind of thing that you criticize elsewhere

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

So are you sure they're telling you the truth? Are they rlc workers and know everything? because that's what you blame others who don't say what you want to hear

Apparently the truth for you is only the one you want to believe, so I apologize in advance but the reality of the facts is far from the fairy world you seem to believe and it goes in both ways 😁

Who doesn't tell you that Leora and Malia go on dates with different men every weekend when they are away for more than 24 hours?

the only difference is that some are not afraid to share their life experiences, while others prefer to leave it outside of an apartment with lots of cameras

we could almost conclude that this could possibly tarnish the image we could have of them, this goes for many girls who are criticized for not sharing anything, whether in Prague or Barcelona

I'm not saying they may not be out with different guys every weekend Moos.  You are the one that has conjured that up in your own mind based off of what you have seen elsewhere.  Not all girls are going to show you a slutty side to them and that doesn't mean they are out there getting banged every weekend and the same is true for some of the girls in Barcelona.  I'm not saying all of the girls in Barcelona are slutty, but the majority of them are and they don't hide that they are.

You keep saying the reality of the fact like you know everything that goes on and I'm sorry, you don't!!

• Like 1