Opinions , ideas and speculations for out of the apartment life / activities - 1

ddhm

4 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

But nothing happened....I would tend to agree if it was to hide something going on, but nothing did go on...unless people think a few minutes shoulder massage was worth turning replay off for.

I know nothing happened and I'm probably way wrong but I just find it strange.  Do you know what the timeline was for the period that is missing?  Were they in the apartment from the time the replay that was removed started?  You and I would think nothing of a shoulder massage but there is at least one person that probably wouldn't like it.  It's just too coincidental in my opinion but like I said I'm probably wrong and just reading too much into it.  By no means am I trying to upset anyone over it!!

21 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

RLC has a way of covering their tracks!!  They have the means to make it look accidental..

Ma nascondere cosa lol

Se avesse fatto uso di droghe ci poteva stare ma a parte fumare non mi pare che abbia preso droghe. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Like I said, I'm probably making it into something it's not.

Also mate, the massage took place while Malia was still there on the couch.....Once Malia left, Leora and himself were apart and Leora had a blanket over herself much of the time...then she went to bed, shut her door and he slept all night on the couch.

I personally think there is more chance of Leora having sex with Malia than there is of having it with him....And it ain’t gonna happen with Malia either..

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 6

2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Also mate, the massage took place while Malia was still there on the couch.....Once Malia left, Leora and himself were apart and Leora had a blanket over herself much of the time...then she went to bed, shut her door and he slept all night on the couch.

I personally think there is more chance of Leora having sex with Malia than there is of having it with him....And it ain’t gonna happen with Malia either..

You know way more about the situation than I do so I will just have to take your word for it.

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

What's your point?

I'm just asking if you are the real Harley or if he wouldn't have had his account hacked by someone else because I find that the comments this Harley make here do not match with the personality which the real Harley show us every days in other parts of the forum

Just now, moos54 said:

I'm just asking if you are the real Harley or if he wouldn't have had his account hacked by someone else because I find that the comments this Harley make here do not match with the personality which the real Harley show us every days in other parts of the forum

LOL you never cease to amaze me Moos and how many times do I have to repeat myself about the differences between Barca girls and these girls?  These girls are not like the very loose girls that are in Barca, or at least they have never given anyone of their fans a reason to suspect they were otherwise.  The girls in Barca I could really care less about to be honest with you.  I'd never date a girl like that and wouldn't want anything to do with their habitually smoking and drug use habits and not to mention their unfaithfulness habits.  To me they are nothing more than a bunch of over paid tramps to be honest with you.  They honestly have no class in my opinion!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL you never cease to amaze me Moos and how many times do I have to repeat myself about the differences between Barca girls and these girls?  These girls are not like the very loose girls that are in Barca, or at least they have never given anyone of their fans a reason to suspect they were otherwise.  The girls in Barca I could really care less about to be honest with you.  I'd never date a girl like that and wouldn't want anything to do with their habitually smoking and drug use habits and not to mention their unfaithfulness habits.  To me they are nothing more than a bunch of over paid tramps to be honest with you.  They honestly have no class in my opinion!!

Maybe if you had the right information you would realize the reality

but it's still funny that you prefer to believe that Leora and Malia are angels when I think they have been showing us the opposite for several months now

Don't forget, it's B6 now here 😁

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Maybe if you had the right information you would realize the reality

but it's still funny that you prefer to believe that Leora and Malia are angels when I think they have been showing us the opposite for several months now

Don't forget, it's B6 now here 😁

Who says you have the right information?  Are you or are you not an employee of RLC?  If not, what you get out of their social media accounts by stalking them doesn't warrant your information being any more correct than anyone else's.

I never said anything about Leora & Malia being angels, they are on an adult website exposing themselves to thousands of people for Pete sake.  All I'm saying is they haven't displayed the type of depraved media that the Barca girls have and I have respect for them in not doing so!!

Everybody wants something different out of RLC!  You, apparently want the Barca style girls and I simply do not!!

• Like 2