B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #31 (October)

11 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm sorry Fagen but what you've just said is 180 degrees different than what I've been told.  I know you like guys in the GOV apartments but they don't belong in them.  Nelly & Bogdan are the reason for the all the piss poor lighting and string lights you see and they are not good for this house or RLC IMHO!!

Don't see what Nelly an Bogdan has to do with the lighting and string lights, it's been like that long before they came in the Villa. I don't know what you been told but it just shows that you can't trust everything you are told. I don't always like guys in the house, it depends who they are, if it's guys who comes just to fuck then no. But Bogdan is different and been a part of this project a long time and had his own rlc apartment with Nelly untill they shut all the russian apartments down. Again I like them in the Villa and he is active and gets a lot of things fixed, things that would often take a long time before because they didnt do much about it. With him around they have a guy who can take care of things in the Barca apts.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, bud2966 said:

I wont but as a paying RLC client  bogdan /nelly and a few more in their apt. go off cam 3-18 .when we all have seen them on the outside cams smoke..  but its funny how when bogdan/nelly and a few other that live there or not.need to go outside to the left of cam 3-18 when they was already outside. on the outside cams

they go out there to the left of cam 3-18 when they smoke the good stuff (not normal cigarettes like they do on the other cameras)

11 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Hey, Harley & all:

Our CC female and gay guys loved Bogdan: even the straights respected him because he didn't abuse his woman.

As for Nelly, nothing in a woman is more REAL than playing classical music on a violin. The way she and Anabel dressed while practicing was to be beloved.

They were a wonderful couple when RLC was real.

And RLC is better with them than without them, even though something critical is missing from RLC in general...

Agree with all you said 👍

3 hours ago, Fagen said:

Don't see what Nelly an Bogdan has to do with the lighting and string lights, it's been like that long before they came in the Villa. I don't know what you been told but it just shows that you can't trust everything you are told. I don't always like guys in the house, it depends who they are, if it's guys who comes just to fuck then no. But Bogdan is different and been a part of this project a long time and had his own rlc apartment with Nelly untill they shut all the russian apartments down. Again I like them in the Villa and he is active and gets a lot of things fixed, things that would often take a long time before because they didnt do much about it. With him around they have a guy who can take care of things in the Barca apts.

Fagen, I'm telling you right now that all the piss poor lighting is because of N&B, you can believe it or not I don't care.  They are both ugly and especially Nelly's skinny anorexic ass.  They both have fucked up hairdo's and have been on RLC way past their born on date!  I don't like them and I'm not going to pretend that I do.  They have absolutely no business being in B4...NONE WHAT SO EVER!!

As for him fixing shit around the house, who cares!!  Correct me if I'm wrong and was told something else that is wrong, but yesterday all of the camera's on level 3 were put UM for an hour or two for your hero Bogdan to work on the girls heating.  Why if he's living there and taking up space, would he need to put the entire 3rd floor UM?  Please tell me that what I was told is not correct!!

N&B think it's funny to put the cams UM and they don't give a shit.  They think it's funny to lower the blinds while they are out there smoking their crack on 3/18.  The only reason why they don't lower the blinds anymore is because they moved where they do their drugs more off to the right where you can't see them.  There is NO FUCKING REASON to put the cams UM unless somebody is hurt.  Not to carry in a drunk bimbo and put her in bed which has happened on several occasions over the years, or for any other damn reason.

Sorry Fagen, nothing you or Foamy or anyone else will ever convince me otherwise.  They are in B4 because of people like you and Alladino and Bogdan feels like a big man doing it and it's fucking wrong!!!!

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Fagen, I'm telling you right now that all the piss poor lighting is because of N&B, you can believe it or not I don't care.  They are both ugly and especially Nelly's skinny anorexic ass.  They both have fucked up hairdo's and have been on RLC way past their born on date!  I don't like them and I'm not going to pretend that I do.  They have absolutely no business being in B4...NONE WHAT SO EVER!!

As for him fixing shit around the house, who cares!!  Correct me if I'm wrong and was told something else that is wrong, but yesterday all of the camera's on level 3 were put UM for an hour or two for your hero Bogdan to work on the girls heating.  Why if he's living there and taking up space, would he need to put the entire 3rd floor UM?  Please tell me that what I was told is not correct!!

N&B think it's funny to put the cams UM and they don't give a shit.  They think it's funny to lower the blinds while they are out there smoking their crack on 3/18.  The only reason why they don't lower the blinds anymore is because they moved where they do their drugs more off to the right where you can't see them.  There is NO FUCKING REASON to put the cams UM unless somebody is hurt.  Not to carry in a drunk bimbo and put her in bed which has happened on several occasions over the years, or for any other damn reason.

Sorry Fagen, nothing you or Foamy or anyone else will ever convince me otherwise.  They are in B4 because of people like you and Alladino and Bogdan feels like a big man doing it and it's fucking wrong!!!!

I suggest that you write a letter to RLC, and let them know what you think they need to do. I am sure they will be happy to receive it, and they will definitely act on your recommendation. 😃

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I suggest that you write a letter to RLC, and let them know what you think they need to do. I am sure they will be happy to receive it, and they will definitely act on your recommendation. 😃

LOL no thanks, it's your mess...you lie in it!!