B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #31 (October)

3 hours ago, Sexytreach said:

It's against the rules to post the social media acc of the tenants...Makes no sense why that rule was enforced but I am sure RLC has a lot to do with it...You can privately message a mod, they seem to know more about the tenants than most of us

This rule has nothing to do with RLC

it's not allowed on VHTV forum too
it's just a rule that the admin decided to include on his forum like the other rules that we can have

Edited by moos54
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

you have to admit, it's a pretty fucked up rule like so many others for this forum

No I don't think this rule is pretty fucked up at all
Maybe others need to be adjusted, but not this one
We are a discussion forum on what these people can do in the apartments
Certain things must remain private and then if these things were said in public, you could no longer express your speculations on the lives of these girls :biggrin:
I don't think you are ready to open your eyes to the reality of the participants and  rlc :biggrin:

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

No I don't think this rule is pretty fucked up at all
Maybe others need to be adjusted, but not this one
We are a discussion forum on what these people can do in the apartments
Certain things must remain private and then if these things were said in public, you could no longer express your speculations on the lives of these girls :biggrin:
I don't think you are ready to open your eyes to the reality of the participants and  rlc :biggrin:

You don't think the rule is fucked up at all because you have every single girl that has ever shown up on RLC social media accounts LMAO....and that's the only reason!!  To this day I can't get over how protected these girls are by this forum.  You people think that these girls are something more special than movie stars or famous athletes, it's just ridiculous if you ask me.

Open my eyes....why don't you open your mind!!!  

3 hours ago, Sexytreach said:

It's against the rules to post the social media acc of the tenants...Makes no sense why that rule was enforced but I am sure RLC has a lot to do with it...You can privately message a mod, they seem to know more about the tenants than most of us

RLC has nothing to do with it.  The moderators introduced the rules to give some protection to the tenants.  There have been numerous incidents over the years, not just with RLC, but with the other sites as well

One such incident was three and a half years ago.  There were two tenants on VHTV named Sveta and Vlad.  Back then, VHTV was just regular couples, before the swingers and all the cam show performers.  I've never subscribed to VHTV, but from what I read in the comments, they were a very popular couple.  Both 19, I think.  Somebody posted Sveta and Vlad's social media accounts in the forum.  They were removed by moderators, but not before they were seen by many.  Within a few weeks they left the project because they and their family were being abused and threatened on their social media accounts.  There have been several other incidents involving abuse, threats or blackmail of the tenants of various sites.

You can see from the comments how unstable some people are.  How angry they get that the tenants aren't performing the shows that they want to see, or because they've brought a guy back to the apartment, or because they think the Girls on Vacation are imitating their beloved Leora.  It's best to keep social media accounts and personal/location information away from these people.  And even those that seem normal, you don't know who they really are or their real intentions.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3