B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #31 (October)

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I loved that! It just seemed more real somehow. I'm glad they didn't turn it into a synchronized bating show. There was something quite hot about just Ariana bating...

Hope she will do it like this again open later on when she is back home alone in her room in b1

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I loved that! It just seemed more real somehow. I'm glad they didn't turn it into a synchronized bating show. There was something quite hot about just Ariana bating...

I don't know why Ariana can't open bate like that in her own bed.

For fuck sake you lot can be harsh sometimes, some of you all the time. If you are male you got to like an all female play time right? Gina has a smoking hot body, I remember you all waiting for her to shag in camera view and whe she did you lot we like I love Gina. Now you give her nasty comments or any girl who doesn't light your fire.

I have a favourate I follow but all the girls on rlc are gorgeous girls.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, HappyChappie said:

For fuck sake you lot can be harsh sometimes, some of you all the time. If you are male you got to like an all female play time right? Gina has a smoking hot body, I remember you all waiting for her to shag in camera view and whe she did you lot we like I love Gina. Now you give her nasty comments or any girl who doesn't light your fire.

I have a favourate I follow but all the girls on rlc are gorgeous girls.

Gina is one of my favorites, and so is Amalia, Elmira and Ariana.😉