B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #31 (October)

Elmira has followed the RLC good girl manual scrupulously, after a week off the shirt, a week off the trousers, a week off the bra, a week off the trousers, a week off the panties, I believe that in a month she will be the new Ginger

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Sergio said:

Elmira has followed the RLC good girl manual scrupulously, after a week off the shirt, a week off the trousers, a week off the bra, a week off the trousers, a week off the panties, I believe that in a month she will be the new Ginger

And tonight she is on her bed wearing only a scarf. 🧣

46 minutes ago, ed2 said:

And tonight she is on her bed wearing only a scarf. 🧣

It's important to stay warm. 😄 

I do wish she was slightly more social. Not in a doing shows sense, but spending a little less time by herself in her room would be good.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, timber said:

It's important to stay warm. 😄 

I do wish she was slightly more social. Not in a doing shows sense, but spending a little less time by herself in her room would be good.

Yeah, maybe, I don't know what I think about it. It would be nice if she ate dinner, or just hung out enough to watch a movie with them or something. But as it is now, even spending alittle time with the rest would make the path very easy to also stay for the pingpong, and then getting sucked into more bullshit later. I would rather not want that. Better as it is now, atleast untill Megan leaves. 🤞🏻

• Upvote 1