B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #31 (October)

4 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

AS YOU AND THE OTHER .RLC PAYED MODS .HAVE SEEN I DON'T KISS NO ONES ASS. 

and MOOSE54 and all your kiss asses know .i was banned by your mods .for tell you / or them .that C.C just how i think. but seeing I TELL your bosses .MOOSE54 the same thing as I say here.. RLC has never banned me. but their MODS on C.C can't say that

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

apparently you are the only person in this forum who does not have a sense of humor and take all information at face value, it's almost heartbreaking but also fun 😁

I wish it were true like that I wouldn't have to get up every morning to go to work and be on the road all day

but as this is only a fantasy on your part I will have to continue doing it because I did not win the lotto either to be able to take it easy at home

Besides, it's time to get up, have breakfast and get ready to go to work, the one that allows me to pay my bills with real money 😁 

so you just let every one know. RLC isn't paying .enough but you just keep defending them..😁

11 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

and MOOSE54 and all your kiss asses know .i was banned by your mods .for tell you / or them .that C.C just how i think. but seeing I TELL your bosses .MOOSE54 the same thing as I say here.. RLC has never banned me. but their MODS on C.C can't say that

you were temporarily restricted from the forum for having broken the rules of this one, I had also kindly warned you that it could be a possibility but you continued, the other moderators of this forum do not necessarily have my patience

besides you continue to break these rules right now, like what you are not the type of person who learn from his mistakes

Whether you want to complain about the moderators is not a problem for us, there is a place on this forum to do so but it surely is not here

one day maybe you will understand that Camcaps and RLC are two very distinct entities which have no link between them but given your remarks today, I doubt that this idea can reach you

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

one day maybe you will understand that Camcaps and RLC are two very distinct entities which have no link between them but given your remarks today, I doubt that this idea can reach you

I hope he never gets it. It's so much more fun for me when he calls me out for kissing the ass of the RLC mods. @bud2966 is the only one who ever figured it out. Don't ruin that for him.

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

you were temporarily restricted from the forum for having broken the rules of this one, I had also kindly warned you that it could be a possibility but you continued, the other moderators of this forum do not necessarily have my patience

besides you continue to break these rules right now, like what you are not the type of person who learn from his mistakes

Whether you want to complain about the moderators is not a problem for us, there is a place on this forum to do so but it surely is not here

🤣and you moose54 .are showing that C.C is not part of RLC..🤔

10 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

so you just let every one know. RLC isn't paying .enough but you just keep defending them..😁

I pay a subscription every month on a site called RLC and I express what I appreciate or not towards the participants of this project, because yes the subscription is only for the participants of this project and I only speak from what I see

This is the goal of this forum normally 😁

3 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

🤣and you moose54 .are showing that C.C is not part of RLC..🤔

if you want to debate about this, do it in the right place, that will be my last warning before I lose my patience too

6 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I hope he never gets it. It's so much more fun for me when he calls me out for kissing the ass of the RLC mods. @bud2966 is the only one who ever figured it out. Don't ruin that for him.

🤣 and just look at who is kissing ass. of the mods

19 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

you Think the bosses .of C.C is I see tell it is .'nt tHe boss over kiss aRLCss ...yoU know that cause ..the one with an ass on her kISS is hoLLy and she,,(ca'nt be bosses of both nelly or \and c.C you unDErs?tand

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, ed2 said:

you Think the bosses .of C.C is I see tell it is .'nt tHe boss over kiss aRLCss ...yoU know that cause ..the one with an ass on her kISS is hoLLy and she,,(ca'nt be bosses of both nelly or \and c.C you unDErs?tand

If Holly is my Boss then that changes everything, I want to volunteer and kiss her ass everyday 😁

• Haha 3

19 minutes ago, ed2 said:

so are you are telling all .that you are the kiss ass .to the mods of C.C  ....like I said