B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #31 (October)

😍                                                                                              😍

Thank you!                                           So much!

🤩AMAZING!🤩
👑You are the queen!👑
🌟A true star!🌟
HOLLY!

💗 

• Like 2

I don’t think Holly is happy at the end . Shy  at the beginning guy , then it was better , but I believe the booze didn’t help for an ending . Perhaps in the morning when the alcohol will be out of the system , but let’s see the stamina at that time as well . The booze always causes long duration sex . 

All in all , I think this was a good moment for RLC viewers , Holly bringing her private life out of the apartment inside , nice moments in the villa with the others and getting to know him , Bogdan really friendly with him , no pressure from Holly for anything which created the Birds Of Prey watching  together and the table pong game ... And the ending with sex , even if it wasn’t there , I think the viewers would be happy , so , that was the bonus I guess 😉 All in all , Holly is so natural in everything and she is definitely a MUST SEE participant of the project 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I gue.ss i A.M @bud2966 I kiss the ass of no argue with the, mods at all not especially ,moos .sTNcDl , Thestirderer and you know...tHank. you for helping us see everything so much! not clearer, evrywhere

sorry  ....for tolling up this pleace

SO YOU ARE TELLING .ALL THAT ARE ON C.C THAT YOU   DO

And one last comment concerning Curly  , I think he is by far the guy that can give these women pleasure , very capable in sex , that’s why I think the ladies like him , I mean , look at Gina , I don’t think she has ever experienced better sex than with him , the opening to the cameras and the submissions to him I think is the proof . He is also used to the cameras of course and this helps him as well . Anyway , with Megan and Holly at the villa ,  plus Amalia at the other apartment  , it can be very interesting during the autumn months with RLC  , at least some worthy subscription at a poor currently project . 

6 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

SO YOU ARE TELLING .ALL THAT ARE ON C.C THAT YOU   DO

I do not say ,hat yes ....it was al a lie for no one understand C.C nor what you)re say'ing .man

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

That was an interesting night to watch at B4 thanks to beautiful Holly. no BS shows and no fooling the viewers. It seemed like it was the first time these two had sex, and they had a good passionate romantic sex. Holly rocks 😍

Totally agree and it seemed like their first sexual interaction indeed . 

• Like 1