B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #31 (October)

Just now, HappyChappie said:

This is the first time Holly as brought a fella to the villa,  which she chose herself.

I think the most importantly is/ was that it has all been genuine and original content and nothing under pressure with the presence of this guy from the start till the end  , I believe the non constant and every 10-15 minutes mobile check that it didn’t happen , as nearly all of them do at all of the apartments of RLC , is also one more proof . 

1 minute ago, HappyChappie said:

This is the first time Holly as brought a fella to the villa,  which she chose herself.

Yes, this is the guy she has been videochatting with since she got there.

25 minutes ago, ed2 said:

We should create our own thread, @bud2966. This is too funny!

OR MAKE  A THREAD ..for the KISS ASS AS YOU. but there is ..the kiss ASS mods .... THREAD... right dumb and dumber laughing GIF  so can I TELL   the real/ or their .fake names .but you can find them.by the names .. 

13 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

OR MAKE  A THREAD ..for the KISS ASS AS YOU. but there is ..the kiss ASS mods ....

I think @moos54 can confirm, he and I have had many long arguments over the years. We still disagree on alot, and none of us are afraid to say it.

BTW, his French flavoured ass taste the best to kiss. 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

11 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I think @moos54 can confirm, he and I have had many long arguments over the years. We still disagree on alot, and none of us are afraid to say it.

BTW, his French flavoured ass taste the best to kiss. 🤣

it's hard to agree on everything but we're smart enough to respect each other's opinion, which i wish all members could do

Otherwise thank you for my French ass, it has never been so clean 😁

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

it's hard to agree on everything but we're smart enough to respect each other's opinion, which i wish all members could do

Otherwise thank you for my French ass, it has never been so clean 😁

AND JUST LIKE I SAID..🤣

11 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

and  MOOSE 54 .YOU said to all of on C.C that ED2 .IS KISSING THE C.C MODS asses🤔

apparently you are the only person in this forum who does not have a sense of humor and take all information at face value, it's almost heartbreaking but also fun 😁

6 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

AS YOU AND THE OTHER .RLC PAYED MODS .HAVE SEEN I DON'T KISS NO ONES ASS. 

I wish it were true like that I wouldn't have to get up every morning to go to work and be on the road all day

but as this is only a fantasy on your part I will have to continue doing it because I did not win the lotto either to be able to take it easy at home

Besides, it's time to get up, have breakfast and get ready to go to work, the one that allows me to pay my bills with real money 😁 

• Like 1