B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #31 (October)

Later, I'll send you my bank details to get the money, I, I never believed that the guys who frequent these flats, are "normal" guys, I don't think they find guys, willing to have sex in front of the cameras, but this is just a thought of mine, I'm always happy, if you are happy to see some cock in these flats 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Later, I'll send you my bank details to get the money, I, I never believed that the guys who frequent these flats, are "normal" guys, I don't think they find guys, willing to have sex in front of the cameras, but this is just a thought of mine, I'm always happy, if you are happy to see some cock in these flats 

shame he didnt have morning wood

7 hours ago, moos54 said:

technically, it's the second, she also chose Cesar by herself last year

Technically, Curly was after one of the other girls last year but Evelyn keep putting a halt to him getting anything. It was when Valerie started to do parties so she could get drugs from Curly by using Holly and Alla. This fella she had last was a fella of her own choosing. 

5 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

Technically, Curly was after one of the other girls last year but Evelyn keep putting a halt to him getting anything. It was when Valerie started to do parties so she could get drugs from Curly by using Holly and Alla.

I can tell you with certainty that Holly had set her sights on Cesar when he came to have a party at B4

She knows very well what she wants, and she wanted to fuck with him

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I can tell you with certainty that Holly had set her sights on Cesar when he came to have a party at B4

I'm not denying she wanted sex with him, I just think she was used a little bit by Valerie to get drugs.

3 hours ago, Sergio said:

No one bet against you.

3 hours ago, Sergio said:

the pussies can't fuck themselves, they need dicks to do the job 😄  and yes, we are happy to watch something that's natural and hot. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

Yeah, Holly chose that she was going to have sex with him, but it was not Holly who brought him there. He was introdused to her because Valerie wanted to make their parties alittle more interesting, and invited the guy. Holly had casual sex with him, because it was most convenient to choose, as he was already comfortable being on camera. With this guy is different. He came there because he already is in a relationship with Holly. That's what @HappyChappie means by a man of her choosing. And he is right, except the speculations about the drugs, of course.

21 hours ago, bluewinner said:

This is why I love Holly. she went out on a date only a couple of times and has already invited him to come over unlike other girls. 

This should not surprise you, Holly is a fuck slut and i'm honestly surprised it's taken her this long to thumb threw all the Tinder adds!

21 hours ago, Sergio said:

Elmira has followed the RLC good girl manual scrupulously, after a week off the shirt, a week off the trousers, a week off the bra, a week off the trousers, a week off the panties, I believe that in a month she will be the new Ginger

I just hope she stays the good girl!!